LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The Kingston AG  (Read 1719 times)

gruvn_low

The Kingston AG
« on: September 08, 2012, 07:05:17 PM »
Thinking of buying myself another bass, I currently play a TBC 400MM tuned BEAD, nice bass just looking for something nicer. Has anyone played or having any thoughts on the MTD and I am open to any other suggestions. I am looking to by used and will be playing mostly urban gospel 

http://www.mtdkingston.com/basses/AG.html

tewest86

Re: The Kingston AG
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2012, 03:32:06 PM »
New at theperfectbass.com, these are $2200.  It'll be awhile before you catch these used.

gruvn_low

« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2012, 08:01:38 PM »
New at theperfectbass.com, these are $2200.  It'll be awhile before you catch these used.

I was offered one used as a result of a Roscoe getting sold out from under me. While the price for the Kingston was a huge discount , doesnt make up for a Roscoe a killer price, and getting the ok from the wife to buy it only made the pain worse.

The hunt is on for a bass while i still have the ok and the cash

Offline phbrown

• LGM Member
  • Google Fiber

« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2012, 09:55:08 PM »
have you tried any of the following brands? I am not certain of the price range ... may be higher

Wish List:
Roscoe
Warrior
F-Bass

-J

Offline phbrown

• LGM Member
  • Google Fiber

« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2012, 09:58:08 PM »
err .. never mind

what about the musicman bongo5?

ehargravejr

« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2012, 04:16:44 PM »
ever shopped on samedaymusic.com they had a used marcus miller fender unlike the blondes ive seen in the past, it was like a starbrst design, this may be low grade to you, as i have never heard of the bass you referred to...I play an esp ltd b206sm...rather cheap compared to yours...
Pages: [1]   Go Up