LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: please pray for my break through  (Read 1834 times)

Offline Blessingss

• LGM Member
  • My Soul seek God's Perfect Will

please pray for my break through
« on: May 24, 2011, 02:21:41 AM »
Hello LGM family, Please pray for me. I work so hard in life trying to make things happen and only to get little or no outcome at the end e.g. music practice, trying start a business, ministry, relationship, working to get enough money to be always broke: It's like there's a barrier wall between me and my breakthrough; please get me well here I'm not looking for riches but ti's just not easy for me to live.

I'm not good@English but I hope you get the point, God bless you all.
Worship

Offline under13

• LGM Member

Re: please pray for my break through
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2011, 02:32:58 AM »
Praying for you!

What kind of business are you starting? I might be able to recommend some books on Business and Finance.

And what are you trying to achieve musically?

Offline Blessingss

• LGM Member

« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2011, 03:01:42 AM »
Praying for you!

What kind of business are you starting? I might be able to recommend some books on Business and Finance.

And what are you trying to achieve musically?

I want to start an electronic components sales coz I've got some idea on electronic repairs and there's much demand for for such around here (Swaziland) since there's no straight dealer;

In music I always wished to create an atmosphere that will usher the church to God's presence, I think that would through progressions: well I've got some like the 7-3-6-2-5-1-4 but I'm having problems with; like passing chords and the stuff. I think if I would have some link from T-Block's more advanced progressions coz those I think I understand well.
Worship

Offline docjohn

• LGM Member

« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2011, 06:14:21 AM »
Blessings;look up Derek Prince-has some clips on U-tube;also Christ for all Nations -Rheinhart Bonke

Derek had an incredible deliverance ministry-see if you can find his book(s) on Blessings + Curses-you can choose.His ministry continues in North Carolina

Offline Blessingss

• LGM Member

« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2011, 02:12:37 AM »

For the Lord God is a sun and shield:  the Lord will give grace and glory:  no good thing will He withhold from them that walk uprightly.

Psalms 84:11

This is good news.  I am so glad and I am praising my God for being a sun and a shield unto me.  I thank Him for His grace and glory that He blesses me with everyday.  I praise Him for all the good things that He has blessed me with for my upright walk.  Remember, if you take care of God, He will take care of you. Peace and blessings!

Praise the Lord everybody, it's amazing how God reaches out to our situations and rescues us from all trouble. I see my barrier walls melting before me each and every day; I've got a great breakthrough in music practice, unexplainable miracle happening financially and I'm believing God for the rest e.g. Relationship.

Thank you all guys who have been with me in prayer,

God's Blessings! 
Worship
Pages: [1]   Go Up