LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Prayer Resources  (Read 1541 times)

Offline LaylaMonroe

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • POW!
    • Order in the Church!

Prayer Resources
« on: May 26, 2011, 09:22:59 AM »
I just wanted to share this website with you all. It has a lot of helpful information regarding prayer, hearing from God, intercession, what happens when He doesn't answer, what prayer is, why we should pray, how to pray, etc.

http://www.allaboutprayer.org/
When you're in love you don't want to fall asleep bc reality is finally better than your dreams.

Offline LaylaMonroe

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • POW!
    • Order in the Church!

Re: Prayer Resources
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2011, 07:28:39 AM »
And feel free to add any other resources you can share... books, websites, publications, scriptures, etc. Let's strengthen one another in this spiritual discipline.
When you're in love you don't want to fall asleep bc reality is finally better than your dreams.

Offline chevonee

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • Back and better than ever!
    • God's Glory

« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2011, 07:41:07 AM »
I'm going to add this to God's Glory...fa'real!! I really needed this and I'm sure it's going to bless all who read it. Thanks for sharing Rue!! ;)
Strike while the iron is hot!

Offline musallio

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • Merry Christmas to you :-)
    • Hear & Play page

« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2011, 06:08:27 PM »
Thanks-

This is a powerful resource!

It's in my favorites now. I will share with the fellowship crew at work and church.

Since you have asked us to share some prayer material, the closest I have are the specific prayers we have prayed in the past at church:
http://www.closertojesusministries.org/prayer/

Unfortunately the links do not have the word versions of the prayers. but you can always copy and paste the prayers in a word document and apply them to your situations. This is what has helped me to improve my prayer life.
Powered & Sponsored by Jesus Christ...
Pages: [1]   Go Up