LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The Soul of a Man  (Read 4521 times)

Offline LaylaMonroe

• LGM Member
  • POW!
    • Order in the Church!

The Soul of a Man
« on: July 14, 2011, 09:07:21 AM »
I received this e-mail from a good friend, and thought I'd share the book recommendation with you. I think I'm going to get it.

Good day!

For all praying people, I want to recommend a product resource. It is by Bishop Tudor Bismark called The Soul of a Man and features two teachings on The Split Soul and The Prosperous Soul.

The reason I write, and request that you forward to all who are consulted for prayer, is the teaching on the split soul and what BTB says about God destroying the work of our hands due to vows made and not fulfilled. I thought to contact you, praying people, to recommend this product because in being some of the "praying-est"  people I know... you also likely know of our temptation to talk too much.

Also, I want to carry forward the warning to some of us that even if we have backed out of a commitment we entered into by a vow we may not be released by the Lord. Refer to Ecclesiastes 5. God takes no pleasure in fools. Bishop Bismark leads a few prayers in the latter teaching for release from vows made due to immaturity, emotion, ignorance (lack of teaching).

So, if you have or can plan to have about $12 plus shipping costs to purchase this resource, please call the Tudor Bismark Ministries office at 469.272.7337. I did not see this product featured on the web site, www.jabula.org.

Thank you for your time and consideration. You have my permission to forward this email as it is. I know you are faithfully committing time to various prayer assignments, and have many obligations. I pray the information I share in this email confirms some of what you hear and see in this season and in no way interrupts your focus.

In love,

When you're in love you don't want to fall asleep bc reality is finally better than your dreams.

jacksmith2

Re: The Soul of a Man
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2013, 10:59:54 PM »
Nice information,Thanks for sharing it.
Pages: [1]   Go Up