LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: M.O.M.'s & their relationships with Christ!  (Read 1135 times)

Offline Poet_fo_life

• LGM Member

M.O.M.'s & their relationships with Christ!
« on: September 15, 2011, 09:42:15 AM »
Its essential to spend time with the Lord, especially as a MOM. The question iz do u spend as much time with the Lord as u with ur craft, Organ, guitar, piano, drums ect. ???
leadtoserve

Offline betnich

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

Re: M.O.M.'s & their relationships with Christ!
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2011, 11:25:22 AM »
I try to have an attitude of worship when singing/playing during the week, but interpersonal issues tend to affect my walk w/God...
:(

Offline Rachaud

• LGM Member
  • God has done a work in my life.

« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2011, 10:02:07 PM »
Its funny that we are on this subject. Me and my wife were talking one night. And I was sharing with her how most M.O.M that I have met lack a solid intimate relationship with God. Me, I pray most of the time before service. And I make sure that I spend time with the Father. Our jobs as M.O.M is to usher the presence of God in. So I take my job very serious. 
What God is Going to do in your life later on will make sense of whats happening right now.

Offline musallio

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • Merry Christmas to you :-)
    • Hear & Play page

« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2011, 05:32:55 PM »
Great topic!

Where are all the MoMs? I am not a MoM, but I know our MoM spends a fair amount of time in prayer early in the morning / between midnight and 3am and 5-6am.

I also minister through music. I try my best not to hide behind the music. I use the music to speak to me before I take it to church. I try to spend as much time as I can in the Father's presence- but I know of late I have not done that as well as I ought to :-[
Powered & Sponsored by Jesus Christ...

Offline melodic_keyz

• LGM Member

« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2011, 10:32:30 AM »
My answer is that I try to balance my life, not overly doing anything.  Sometimes ppl can be so spiritual that they are no earthly good.  As a Minister of Music, I had to learn how to take (ME) time, even away from the music.

Offline musallio

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • Merry Christmas to you :-)
    • Hear & Play page

« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2011, 02:26:31 PM »
My answer is that I try to balance my life, not overly doing anything.  Sometimes ppl can be so spiritual that they are no earthly good. As a Minister of Music, I had to learn how to take (ME) time, even away from the music.

Well said, there are people I know who consider people who probably have better crowns than them in heaven to be not born again just because they live "balanced" lives [no sin].
Sometimes I also feel condemned by those people just because my personality is different to theirs :-\ >:(
[let's not steal the thread. where are all the MoMs?]
Powered & Sponsored by Jesus Christ...
Pages: [1]   Go Up