LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Need Chords To Walking Up the King's Highway  (Read 4557 times)

tfox15

Need Chords To Walking Up the King's Highway
« on: June 22, 2012, 01:40:25 AM »
Here are the lyrics

If Your not walking, hush while im talking walking up the kings highway, theres joy in knowing, with him im going, Walking up the kings
highway

Well its a high(Highway To heaven) none can walk up there but the pure in heart (Well its a high) Highway to heaven walking up the kings highway

Vamp:Its a highway,its a byway , its a highway up to heaven, none can walk up there but the pure in heart, its a highway its a byway its a highway up to heaven walking up the king's highway

Vamp2: (Im walking up) Walking up the king's highway (Im walking up) Walking up the king's highway

Ending: Walking up the kings highway........ Thanks in Advance

Offline rlminter

• LGM Member

Re: Need Chords To Walking Up the King's Highway
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2012, 08:55:25 PM »
I've been trying to figure this song out using a walking bass line and have not been successful with it.  Does any one have an ideal as to chording this song using traditional gospel chording, utlizing a running bass line? Any help would be most appreciated.

Offline datezfoxx

• LGM Member

« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2012, 09:38:03 PM »
He has it now i figured it out!  :o it was in the key of "G" & the walking bass line was C-D-Eb-F-G-A-Bb-C  :P

Offline rlminter

• LGM Member

« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2012, 10:31:51 PM »
Datezfoxx, I'm not exactly sure where this bassline is being used in the song.  Could you provide an example with the corresponding chords.  Much appreciatiated.

Offline datezfoxx

• LGM Member

« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2012, 05:57:22 PM »
I'm sorry, its a different version of Highway to Heaven! This is my church singing it, and the bassline is used hear i beleive! sorry about the confusion
The SMBC Inspirational Choir - "Walking up the King's Highway"
Pages: [1]   Go Up