LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Who Moved My Cheese  (Read 5566 times)

Offline under13

• LGM Member

Who Moved My Cheese
« on: September 02, 2011, 08:46:53 PM »
Interesting book. I read it in an hour. I got it for $10, half off the regular in store price. (This should be the normal price).

I didn't learn too much from it, It's pretty much common sense for those who are really into business...or it should be. I guess it would help me express my views on the subject better though.

I think it could help a lot of people, but most of those who could learn the most from it, will probably reject it and refuse to learn from it.

The basic point of the book is that you should always be learning and that when change happens, you should have seen it coming and you should have been ready to change because you were always learning and never got too comfortable with where you are in life. This applies to your job, business relatinships etc.

http://www.amazon.com/Who-Moved-My-Cheese-Amazing/dp/0399144463/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top

Offline pastor rob

• LGM Member
  • God is still good!

Re: Who Moved My Cheese
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2011, 09:19:44 PM »
i've had this book for years now and still go back and re-read it. anyone in business or ministry can be helped by it. great read for leaders. this author also co-wrote a book called one minute manager. another good read for leaders.
In Him,

Pastor Rob

Offline lordluvr

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2011, 10:07:08 PM »
i've had this book for years now and still go back and re-read it. anyone in business or ministry can be helped by it. great read for leaders. this author also co-wrote a book called one minute manager. another good read for leaders.
I read "The One Minute Manager" when I was in college.  It was required reading for one of my business management classes.  I don't remember much of what it said, but I do remember it being helpful.

Offline LaylaMonroe

• LGM Member
  • POW!
    • Order in the Church!

« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2011, 10:31:58 AM »
I haven't read 1MM, but I did read Cheese. I hated it.

I could probably read it now with better understanding and get more from it. But then, I just didn't get it.
When you're in love you don't want to fall asleep bc reality is finally better than your dreams.

Offline phbrown

• LGM Member
  • Google Fiber

« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2011, 12:13:26 PM »
simple book and yeah U13 nailed what it is about
Pages: [1]   Go Up