LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Youth choir - NEED HELP!  (Read 1592 times)

Offline texastoast

• LGM Member

Youth choir - NEED HELP!
« on: October 02, 2011, 10:57:06 PM »
My husband and I are trying to build a youth choir. We have about 20 kids that have sung before and do alright. We need some ideas for songs.  Right now, we are in the mindset of moving forward, going to the next level and have great momentum.  We have recently sung Moving Forward and would love some suggestions. God bless!!
_______________________________________ ________________________________
If greatness cost me realness, I don't wanna be great. - J. Hoffee ;D

Offline baggettcindy

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

Re: Youth choir - NEED HELP!
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2011, 01:45:35 AM »
Just off the top of my head....I would Youtube some of the old stuff...LA Mass, Mississippi Mass just from the top of my head. A lot of the older stuff is easier to sing IMO and it could also give them an appreciation for Gospel History..(and make the older folx happy).  IMO

Offline kaykay1220

• LGM Member

« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2011, 12:59:51 AM »
Hello, what is the age range for the youth choir? And what songs have you already done?  This would help answer this much better. But some songs for youth choir " everybody clap your hands"-joshua's troop " god is great"-ricky dillard is popular now , "lord teach me how to pray" and " I'm in love with jesus christ" -timothy wright,  mississippi mass children's choir. Hope this is a start

Offline keptbyJesus

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2011, 07:00:08 AM »
Anything from Youth for Christ
If it had not been for the Lord on my side, where would I be!!!

Offline Japica

• LGM Member

« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2011, 07:31:28 PM »
Some oldies: Cast all your Cares, upon Jesus....Inside out(It goes: inside out, inside out, I must praise my Jesus front the inside out).....ummm count you rmany blessings....hes alright....my God can do anything....shake the devil off by dorthy norwood...santuary
Pages: [1]   Go Up