LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: I'm Not Being Treated Fairly  (Read 5864 times)

Offline KeyofB

• LGM Member

Re: I'm Not Being Treated Fairly
« Reply #20 on: May 03, 2012, 11:49:06 PM »
I agree and don't play at the church where my family attends. I think it's just better all around, spiritually and emotionally, if you're somewhere where your not as connected. Especially, if you have a hard time seperating emotions from whats best for your situation and ministry.

Offline betnich

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #21 on: May 04, 2012, 12:26:18 PM »
I agree and don't play at the church where my family attends. I think it's just better all around, spiritually and emotionally, if you're somewhere where your not as connected. Especially, if you have a hard time separating emotions from whats best for your situation and ministry.

That's my problem - giving away the 'cookie' too soon...too emotionally involved... :'(

Offline KeyofB

• LGM Member

« Reply #22 on: May 04, 2012, 01:40:12 PM »
I'm glad I'm not in church music for business, so I don't have to worry about all that.

I mean it has nothing really to do with business but more about leadership. You are able to lead better in situations where you don't have a bias to one group. If you have a hard time doing that then you should be somewhere where you are able to start off on a clean slate. When I started playing my grandma told me, "People will ride a free horse to death." And she wasn't talking about money wise. She was saying that some people don't value those around them especially in the church. You should be happy in your ministry. It shouldn't be a burden. People have different leadership styles. So situations have to be set up differently for their departments to flourish.

Offline musallio

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • Merry Christmas to you :-)
    • Hear & Play page

« Reply #23 on: May 05, 2012, 03:19:57 PM »
I mean it has nothing really to do with business but more about leadership. You are able to lead better in situations where you don't have a bias to one group. If you have a hard time doing that then you should be somewhere where you are able to start off on a clean slate. When I started playing my grandma told me, "People will ride a free horse to death." And she wasn't talking about money wise. She was saying that some people don't value those around them especially in the church. You should be happy in your ministry. It shouldn't be a burden. People have different leadership styles. So situations have to be set up differently for their departments to flourish.

I'm enduring this right now- nothing to do with money , but everything else. I will remember the horse proverb..
Powered & Sponsored by Jesus Christ...
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up