LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: "Selected" - The Movie  (Read 596 times)

Offline funkStrat_97

• LGM Member
  • Da' House Rocka' is in Da' House!
    • Facebook

"Selected" - The Movie
« on: January 19, 2012, 02:20:13 PM »
While Fender's new Select Series is way out of my price range, I did find this short film to be kinda' cool.  Clearly, I am not one of those "Select Individuals" that these guitars and basses are targeted to, but perhaps some of my fellow LGMer's may want to check them out.

Selected
“Don't bother to give God instructions, just report for duty”
- Corrie Ten Boom

Offline lilBB

• LGM Member

Re: "Selected" - The Movie
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2012, 07:38:18 PM »
hmmmmm...... if i buy one of these guitars i'll grow facial hair and pick up chicks.... hmmmmmm..... lol.

in my humble opinion, a demo would be more fitting, unless these guitars are for actors only?  ?/?

Offline funkStrat_97

• LGM Member
  • Da' House Rocka' is in Da' House!
    • Facebook

« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2012, 06:45:00 AM »
in my humble opinion, a demo would be more fitting, unless these guitars are for actors only?  ?/?

Not actors my friend, but rather these are "Select Instruments for Select Individuals"........makes that American Deluxe HSS Stat I want look like a real bargain (and it really is).

Second impression: Assuming there wasn't a "hidden" meaning behind it, I think it's pretty cool that she'd forsake her mission just to hear the man play his awesome new guitar. ::)
What if the soundtrack WAS the demo?

Hidden meaning???  What hidden meaning???  There is no hidden meaning here!  Of course she went into that room for the SOLE PURPOSE of hearing him play that guitar because he is obviously one of those "select individuals".  ;)
“Don't bother to give God instructions, just report for duty”
- Corrie Ten Boom

Offline lilBB

• LGM Member

« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2012, 08:42:07 AM »
What if the soundtrack WAS the demo?

Ha! Touche'...
Pages: [1]   Go Up