LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Understanding Spiritual Warfare  (Read 1943 times)

Offline amstudiosproducer

• LGM Member
  • God Will Do Exceedingly and Abundantly
    • www.twitter.com/lilwondermusic

Understanding Spiritual Warfare
« on: March 08, 2012, 09:49:45 AM »
As Music Ministers, we have to gain an understanding of Spiritual Warfare and Spirtual Attacks Against the flash. Often times we simply focus only on the "Music" but as ministers of music we have to be in tune with our spiritual awareness of the enemy. I presently teaching A Series "The Power of Praise and Worship" part one of the series is "Spiritual Warfare"

SPIRITUAL WARFARE

“Understanding The Battle”

Spiritual Development Series

What is Spiritual Warfare?

As Praise and Worship leaders within the church, we often hear the term Spiritual Warfare used; on today we want to examine the key elements to Spiritual Warfare.

“To understand the battle, we need to begin with acknowledging that we are in a war. Battles make smaller components of the bigger picture. By definition, battles involve combat between two persons, between factions. Battle consists of extended contest, struggle or controversy. As Christians we are in a spiritual battle of some sort on different fronts for different reasons, or different levels of intensity. This is the same instance in the spiritual realm, our spiritual battles are real, even though we cannot physically see the attacker.  As the Praise and Worship Team we need to understand Spiritual Warfare and how to operate and use our spiritual armor.

OPERATING IN SPIRITUAL WARFARE

Understanding the Enemy

Once you have committed to being a believer of Jesus and you have accepted salvation the enemy will begin to attack you from all angles, hoping to dissuade you from completely giving your life to Christ. He will use circumstances, events, people, things and doubt in your mind to steal you back into his ways.

Once we are made aware of the world’s influence and how they are in contrast to God’s ways, we must learn how to operate in the world as a true believer. As Praise and Worship Leaders we have to examine our own personal battles within our selves.  We have to stop operating in the flesh and operate in the spiritual. Paul tells us to put off our old nature and put on the new man. (Colossians 3:8-13) The Lord has given us His Spirit who will empower us to overcome but we must be willing to allow Him the authority to be in control of our emotions and behaviors.

" God Is Able, and He Does Exceedingly and Abundantly Above What We Ask For!!!!

Offline Fenix

• LGM Member

Re: Understanding Spiritual Warfare
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2012, 04:21:39 AM »
This is just what I need! Please are you going to continue this?
The car, job, house wife/husband are not the reward, God is.

Offline betnich

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2012, 12:33:43 PM »
Good stuff! Mind if I share with our Choir?

Offline amstudiosproducer

• LGM Member
  • God Will Do Exceedingly and Abundantly
    • www.twitter.com/lilwondermusic

« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2012, 08:43:27 AM »
@ Betnich I dont mind.. @ Fenix I am going to finish the series that I have begun to teach to  my praise and worship team..
" God Is Able, and He Does Exceedingly and Abundantly Above What We Ask For!!!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up