LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: 1 ... 103 104 [105]   Go Down

Author Topic: TUG OF WAR (MEN vs WOMEN)  (Read 59585 times)

Offline phbrown

• LGM Member
  • Google Fiber

Re: TUG OF WAR (MEN vs WOMEN)
« Reply #2080 on: March 15, 2012, 11:54:21 PM »
I came for da speech, but ran into Holy Ghost!!!  "Aint he alright"?  I said "aint, he, alrighttttttttttttttt"?  He's on my side, he's on my side, he's on my side.    Let me get my dollar out quick.   Lawd you said in yo word, faith the size of mustard seed could move mountains.  So Father in keeping with yo word, my offering is the size of a mustard seed.  Make it big Lawd, make it big.  You can do it.  Let there be a thousand fold return in holy son precious name.  Enlarge my territories oh king today.
yes sir
yes sir
yes sir

ROFL!!! you guys are too much you and layla ROFL!!!

Offline LaylaMonroe

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • POW!
    • Order in the Church!

« Reply #2081 on: June 12, 2012, 04:21:23 PM »
Just gloating a little....

;D
When you're in love you don't want to fall asleep bc reality is finally better than your dreams.

Offline stix_clgi

• LGM Member
  • I'm wasting away here......
    • My Youtube Page

« Reply #2082 on: June 14, 2012, 04:02:48 PM »
Awwww, thanks guys.

I don't have much to say, as you all know, I'm a woman of few words.

You know, somewhere around 1968, my parents were sitting around the table in the tiny kitchen of their new home. As they began to plot out their lives, my mother became misty eyed and her mind drifted off to a place far away. She began to share with my father the vision she had for each of their girls and the ones to come. For reasons we may never know, she began with the middle child, Layla...

*an hour later*

I had a mind to thank each one of the ladies individually, those who really brought it home in the end, those who helped build momentum in the beginning, those who carried the torch in the midnight hour, those who came out of their sabbaticals to assist, those who weren't seen, but travailed in the Holy Ghost for 48 hours straight, those who clocked in hours at a time... but time won't permit me to call out names, and most importantly, I realize that this was a TEAM effort. One woman missing from the team would've yielded a very different result, and not one of us could've done it alone. And so for that reason, I want to invite ALL the Women of LGM to join me in sharing this prestigious award. This award belongs to us all. We're all MVPs! And while the ladies are coming, we also want to thank the guys for pushing us to our destiny. Oh I better not mess with that, I felt a preach rising up in me... but we do thank God for the mend of God who really did fight a good fight. We learned from them that a setback is a set up for a comeback because in the end, it was close!... but as Evangelist Brandy told us, almost doesn't count... so... yeah, come on up here, ladies.

While I acknowledge everyone's contribution, and I am about to go to my seat, I'm sure we all agree that *side glance to organist* if it had not been.... *dramatic pause* for the LORRRRRRRRRD {insert rapid series of quickening} who was on our sides!!! Oh somebody didn't come to have church today, I can't get no help up in here.... somebody say "HE'S ON MY SIDE!!!!!!" When the enemy comes in like a flood, the spirit of the {insert 2 quick runs} LOOOOOO-ORRRRRRD shall lift up a what? He shall lift up a what?? Somebody say "HE'S ON MY SIDE AND HE'S LIFTING UP A STANDARD AGAINST MY ENEMIES!!!!!!" He's on my side and He's pushing me to the finish line! He's slowing down my enemies to bring me on over to the winning side! I feel GOD up in here and I feel like preaching! Oh y'all done messed up when you gave me this mic!

My God today!!! I'm going to my seat cause y'all didn't come to give God glory today so I'm gonna praise Him all by myself if I have to, but just turn around 3 times right quick and say "HE'S ON MY SIDE!!!" and if you believe He is, I dare you to just give Him a 30 second "He's on my side" praise!

*15 minutes later*

We gotta move, we gotta move... if you know He's on your side, and you felt Him lifting up that standard against your enemies, I want you to make your way back to your seat. Move quickly, move quickly. Grab your wallet, purse, pocketbook, checkbook, credit card, whatever and prepare a $1000 "He's on my side" seed so God can push YOU to the finish line! If you want to WIN that battle in your life, the one you've been tug-o-warring with for years and years, this seed will push you on over to the finish line. Don't think about it, don't pause, don't hesitate... write that check NOW!!!! I feel a mighty rushing hurricane wind about to take over in this place....

Living Waters Praise Break ( YFC Chior)

The tears are flowing, I'm laughing so hard at {insert series of quickenings}....wow....hilarious!
Precious Lord take my hand
Lead me on, help me stand
Pages: 1 ... 103 104 [105]   Go Up