LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: IPad2 using MkSensation from Gospelmusicians.com  (Read 5551 times)

Offline GeneralMusic

• LGM Member
    • My Church Website

IPad2 using MkSensation from Gospelmusicians.com
« on: June 04, 2012, 11:05:53 AM »
Praise Him!!

I haven't been on here in a couple of years.  Just wanted to share what I have been doing lately with my IPad2 and MkSensation from Gospelmusicians. com   Its a lightweight setup for on the road and the sounds are great!!  Give me some feedback!!

Jesus Is Real Standard version.wmv

Deacon Mark Wilson
Church of the Father, Son and Holy Ghost
Lancaster, Pa
Bishop Albert A. Belton, Pastor

www.churchofthefathersonandholyghost.org

PS.  Great work on the new LGM  I love it just waiting for some of my old midi and video to repost back on here.
Living for Jesus, Glorifying God in all that I do and in all I do Glorify God.

Offline GeneralMusic

• LGM Member
    • My Church Website

Re: IPad2 using MkSensation from Gospelmusicians.com
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2012, 01:14:02 PM »
I thought for sure this would interest someone but to my surprise it has not gotten any comments.  This video is not about me playing, its about the sounds you hear are coming out of my IPad2 using Garageband with the MkSensation from gospelmusicians.com from Jamal Hartwell.  This is an alternative to lugging around large equipment.  Just an IPad2 using camera connection kit instead of the Alesis IDock that cost $200.00 compared to $30.00 for the camera connection kit.  I also used a 1/8" jack to 1/4" jack for the audio running into my Behringer KX3000.  Interesting concept, never thought of using my Ipad2 as a vst which in essence is what I am doing.  It has a bunch of EP's on MkSensation.  If someone is interested I will post more of the sounds.  This was my first time trying this in church I only played with it for a minute at home. Take care my brothers and sisters in Christ.

God Bless,
Btrother Mark Lancaster, Pa.

Offline sjonathan02

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • My heart

« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2012, 01:42:06 PM »
You know what? I'd like to see you run the whole set up from beginning to end. 

I mean from you plugging in the iPad (as you describe above) to the finished product (a song of your choosing).

It would be like, 'Using the iPad as a musician for dummies' kind of thing.  :D
Despite our communication technology, no invention is as effective as the sound of the human voice.

Offline GeneralMusic

• LGM Member
    • My Church Website

« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2012, 04:17:15 PM »
Hey Sjon,

Ok,  I see what you are saying.  You make me wanna laugh but true to what you said IPad for dummies... ;D  I have service tonight so I will do a video afterwards.  I would do it beforehand but I have to concentrate on this flyers Pastor has for me to make for VBS!!  Someone sent me a pm with some other interesting questions so I will try to cover all in the next post.  Until then...

Brother Mark
PS. Sjon you still around after all these years    ;)  Praise Him!!

Offline LePlayer

• LGM Member

« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2013, 08:21:06 AM »
Sjon did you ever find out how to set up mksensation on the iPad?

God Bless
Sidney

Extra Cash Method
http://bit.ly/2kDa7y

Offline sjonathan02

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • My heart

« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2013, 09:42:50 AM »
Sjon did you ever find out how to set up mksensation on the iPad?

Nope.  I don't even have an iPad. I was asking for those who do have iPads but may be software illiterate like myself.  ;D :-\
Despite our communication technology, no invention is as effective as the sound of the human voice.

Offline ltljake

• LGM Member
    • http://www.pianodownloads.com

« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2013, 09:02:56 PM »
Praise Him!!

I haven't been on here in a couple of years.  Just wanted to share what I have been doing lately with my IPad2 and MkSensation from Gospelmusicians. com   Its a lightweight setup for on the road and the sounds are great!!  Give me some feedback!!

Deacon Mark Wilson
Lancaster, Pa

PS.  Great work on the new LGM  I love it just waiting for some of my old midi and video to repost back on here.

My setup is kinda similar but Im using the full Kontakt version of MK Sensations with a Macbook Pro. I also use Synthogy's Ivory . My amp is a motion sound KP-200.

Offline berbie

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2013, 10:02:53 PM »
I noticed that this video is over a year old. But I like the chords in the run he is doing. 
Praise Him!!

Deacon Mark Wilson
Lancaster, Pa

I noticed that this video is more than a year old, but I like the basic runs that he is doing.  I can figure it out, so don't go to a lot of trouble, but does anyone recognize the chords off hand?  Thanks if you do.

Offline berbie

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2013, 12:50:30 AM »
Wasn't doing anything, so I picked up my bass and discovered that he is playing in Eb and his progressions are 4-3-6-6-2-3-4-4#-5-1-2-3-4#-5.  Then he changes the run to 4-3-6-2-5-1.  Can't catch  his chords right away, though.  Of course I could do something really drastic and use my own.

Offline Maestromjpro2000

• LGM Member

« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2015, 08:32:57 PM »
NICE JOB I JUST BROUGHT THE MKSENSATION UT I CAN'T HOOK IT UP IN MY MACBOOK
Pages: [1]   Go Up