LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Pray for the Church  (Read 1889 times)

Offline dboyd1

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • live and you will learn.

Pray for the Church
« on: June 11, 2012, 06:05:49 PM »
Seems as though the church as one body is not together when it comes to God's Word, God's House, and God's purpose in our lives.
I would like prayer for the church. Notice I did not say churches, prayer house, synagogue, cathedral, or mosque. I said the church. If you read the bible you know exactly what the church is please, please pray for the church.

Offline nessalynn77

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
    • Inspirational Contemplation

Re: Pray for the Church
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2012, 11:33:04 PM »
I agree.  So much to pray for in the church: discouraged leaders/workers, temptation that brings open shame to those in the forefront, strength to those that are new in their walk, revival/rekindling to those who have become complacent... my main prayer is for God to have his way in his church... seems like it shouldn't be any other way, but there are times when it appears that everyone has their way but God.

But overall I am encouraged, because I know he sees and knows all and he is in control. :)

Offline docjohn

• LGM Member

Re: Pray for the Church
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2012, 08:42:00 AM »
Great points!!!!Have been hearing some sermons with the underlying theme of "trying to do/perfect in flesh(laws-don't do this/that)" WHAT (church,body) was started in/by HOLY SPIRIT.
Pages: [1]   Go Up