LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Prayer for guidance  (Read 1550 times)

Offline KeelaKi

• LGM Member

Prayer for guidance
« on: June 19, 2012, 01:44:37 AM »
I am new to leading a praise team and or choir. This is something that I really have gained a passion for but really lack experience in the area to be confident. I know that in John 14:26 it talks about the Holy Spirit, who will teach is all things. Which I have no doubt that He can, will and is able. Especially considering how far I've came in a short amount of time.

I need the prayers of the righteous to pray with me. For God to continue the good work that he has started in me. That he continues to equip me with the talent and ability to lead others into His gates with thanksgiving and into his courts with praise! That He finds glory in the work I do for His kingdom.

In addition, if anyone has any tips or anything of the sort to share with me as far as obstacles they faced and how they pressed past them, I would be forever grateful! I'll take all the wisdom I can get! I know I have to stay F.A.T- Faithful, Available and Teachable regarding the things of God. :)

Offline LaylaMonroe

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • POW!
    • Order in the Church!

Re: Prayer for guidance
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2012, 07:44:08 PM »
Keela, welcome!! We're so glad to have you and I will certainly be praying for you. Incidentally, I could use some prayer for guidance myself. Please remember me in prayer as well. Thanks.

Oh and visit the MOM/Music Ministry board and introduce yourself. There's a WEALTH of info and music leaders who would love to help you out in any way they can. There are some great and talented folks around here.
When you're in love you don't want to fall asleep bc reality is finally better than your dreams.
Pages: [1]   Go Up