LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Pray For Me  (Read 2337 times)

Offline c3hamby

• LGM Member
  • Me after I rode my bike from Austin to Arkansas!

Pray For Me
« on: July 19, 2012, 10:18:59 PM »
In February my father passed, and in April I lost my job. Lord blessed me with a mission trip to South Sudan, Africa and when I got back the first of June I moved from Texas to Arkansas to be with the rest of my family. I had been considering it for some time but this seemed the time to do it.

Having a difficult time finding a job, and finding a church to play for. I did find a non profit organization helping at risk youth, and they have an excellent youth choir that I am volunteering with and they started a staff choir today at rehearsal, so I am getting my gospel on that way. It has blessed them also because they have a difficult time getting musicians to show up for it since they don't have any money to pay. I wouldn't turn down any money but I don't mind volunteering for a group like this.

Sister T has graciously invited me to attend her church. I have seen videos of that church, and they are probably way out of my league, but I am going for the experience, and of course the pleasure of meeting Sister T.

So just pray that God will show me what is next and to trust him til what is supposed to happen happens. And to constantly remind me that he is an 'On Time God'.

Thanks for letting me hang with you guys!

Offline MissMusic04

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

Re: Pray For Me
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2012, 06:31:24 AM »
Sorry for the loss of your father and your job. You are in my prayers.

Offline lordluvr

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2012, 06:51:41 AM »
Praying for you, brother.  Be of good cheer.  God has everything under control.  Continue seeking Him, and He will guide you.

Offline sjonathan02

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • My heart

« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2012, 08:18:41 AM »
Praying for you, bro.
Despite our communication technology, no invention is as effective as the sound of the human voice.

Offline LaylaMonroe

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • POW!
    • Order in the Church!

« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2012, 01:54:47 PM »
Praying God sustains you through all the changes. Hold to His unchanging hand.
When you're in love you don't want to fall asleep bc reality is finally better than your dreams.

Offline phbrown

• LGM Member
  • Google Fiber

« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2012, 05:21:54 PM »
Glad you was able to visit SisterT

#praying
Pages: [1]   Go Up