LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: ETHICS IN CHURCH MUSIC  (Read 4037 times)

Offline ayokunle

• LGM Member
  • GOD IS ABLE

ETHICS IN CHURCH MUSIC
« on: August 04, 2012, 07:59:37 PM »
Effective music ministry has SPIRITUAL AND MORAL demands. But the moral challenges are the root cause of trouble and problems in most church choirs. There is a great need to tackle this menace in order for revival to return to the music of the church. I want you to send in your views on the topic raised. Do you  agree with the above statements ?

Offline baggettcindy

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

Re: ETHICS IN CHURCH MUSIC
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2012, 01:29:56 AM »
I agree with your statements....this is where the pastor comes in and does  his/her job...my opinion

Offline betnich

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2012, 03:26:44 PM »
A lot of spiritual and moral failings result from focusing too much on self, rather than on God and others.
Many decisions a choir ministry has to make need to take a broader perspective than "what's in it for me?"
The good of the church and the effectiveness of the music ministry should be kept in mind...

Offline sevin7007

• LGM Member

« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2013, 05:50:41 PM »
I BELIEVE BOTH SPIRITUAL AND MORAL VALUES ARE IMPORTANT, I also believe that education on the subject matter is paramount to the pastor the music ministry leader and the ministry workers as well as the the worshiper is vital to bringing this to pass
Pages: [1]   Go Up