LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: All Ages Choir Workshop  (Read 5816 times)

Offline KeyofB

• LGM Member

All Ages Choir Workshop
« on: September 13, 2012, 08:35:48 PM »
I'm looking for some current songs that are easy to teach and can hold a lesson for an entire church choir workshop. Any help that you can be will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in Advance

Offline betnich

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

Re: All Ages Choir Workshop
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2012, 09:56:22 PM »
"Troubles don't last always" by Timothy Wright - can be sung unison, and the verse can be a solo or taken out to make it even easier.

From Joan Hall's Gospel choir site - http://www.squidoo.com/one-rehearsal-choir-songs

Offline sjonathan02

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • My heart

« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2012, 06:46:22 AM »
I'm looking for some current songs that are easy to teach and can hold a lesson for an entire church choir workshop. Any help that you can be will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in Advance

What does that mean?
Despite our communication technology, no invention is as effective as the sound of the human voice.

Offline KeyofB

• LGM Member

« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2012, 10:42:13 AM »
Hey. It means eerbody. It is a combination of the adult choir, mass choir, children's choir, male chorus, young adult choir and praise team......Yeah.

Offline sjonathan02

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • My heart

« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2012, 04:32:07 PM »
Hey. It means eerbody. It is a combination of the adult choir, mass choir, children's choir, male chorus, young adult choir and praise team......Yeah.

Not that part.  The 'can hold a lesson' part.
Despite our communication technology, no invention is as effective as the sound of the human voice.
Pages: [1]   Go Up