LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: my gospel shedding video with tutorial and another shed  (Read 1077 times)

Offline zouzou

• LGM Member

my gospel shedding video with tutorial and another shed
« on: April 30, 2013, 04:32:55 PM »
hey everybody, I send here some stuff to practice I hope it will help those who are struggling with chords!

if any question ask me I'll reply!!

here's my second gospel video

gospel guitar shedding 2 Icheme Zouggart

here's my first and the tutorial

gospel guitar shed practice icheme zouggart

gospel shed tutorial 1 Icheme Zouggart

in teh tutorial I play the basic structures if you want more sophisticated chords tell me!

Offline dwest2419

• LGM Member

Re: my gospel shedding video with tutorial and another shed
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2013, 04:58:53 PM »
Nice videos! I really liked the 3rd video. For it really blessed me. One thing to add here, is that it seems like you got the chord theory down right to the nail, man! I need to get me a chord book with chords in there or some sort. But my organist doesn't want me to play chords, though. For he usually tells me to stay away from chords because of getting away of the him most of the time. So that is why I stop playing chords and just strictly play some melody that fits the song. And that is my two cents on this subject.

Offline zouzou

• LGM Member

« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2013, 05:34:45 PM »
Nice videos! I really liked the 3rd video. For it really blessed me. One thing to add here, is that it seems like you got the chord theory down right to the nail, man! I need to get me a chord book with chords in there or some sort. But my organist doesn't want me to play chords, though. For he usually tells me to stay away from chords because of getting away of the him most of the time. So that is why I stop playing chords and just strictly play some melody that fits the song. And that is my two cents on this subject.

Thanks!!! your comment really makes me happy, I'm so glad to share , and that my knowledge helps someone!!
I worked a lot my chords (especially by playing jazz guitar (wes montgomery, george benson and joe pass are my top 3)
I plan to do several tutorials on youtube maybe a blog for now I don't know, all I know is that by sharing what I know I practice more and I learn and become better!!!so it's a win/win thing!

It's king of hard to play with an organist because his sound spectrum is quite large. so maybe play some little fills when you ve got some space and use a wah pedal to really have your own sonic space.

ut that shouldn't prevent you from working your chords , what if your organist is not there??? then you've got the responsability to play chords, and anyway solo guitar can be fun too!!!

God bless!!!

Offline Sweetplayer

• LGM Member

« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2013, 07:54:39 PM »
Thanks for the post.Nice clean sound 8)

Offline zouzou

• LGM Member

« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2013, 02:16:59 PM »
Thanks for the post.Nice clean sound 8)

thank you brother!!!!

what kind of lessln somebody would like to see?
Pages: [1]   Go Up