LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: torn tendon surgery  (Read 20116 times)

Offline h313w

• LGM Member

torn tendon surgery
« on: June 20, 2013, 08:04:55 AM »
Hey folks. It's been yeaarss since I been on here. I am a long time musician here who used to be here meeting piles of musicians. I am getting surgery done to my left knee ( me organ Knee :) ) at 2 15 and I need you to pray for me here please. Im in the was Dc area now, and I need to walk again. I will follow doc's orders as God have placed them to be here also you know. Pray for a healing recovery, and that my concerned family will NOT BE ALARMED, as they worry and bug the mess outta me ( it's called concerned right ? )
I'm not finished playing

Offline betnich

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

Re: torn tendon surgery
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2013, 01:55:53 PM »
Praying for a smooth surgery, recovery and rehabilitation...God bless and be with you and yours...

Offline h313w

• LGM Member

« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2013, 03:09:51 AM »
Thanks sooo much, and it's DONE. now the drugs and the therapy
I'm not finished playing

Offline nessalynn77

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
    • Inspirational Contemplation

« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2013, 05:47:55 PM »
Hey, I've been MIA a bit, too, but I'm praying that your recovery is going well.  God bless!

Offline h313w

• LGM Member

« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2013, 12:06:13 AM »
well, had the surgery, had 31 staples removed from my leg, and now pain ## 3 smh. I have to learn how to walk again, and play the organ again too. THankfully there are piles and piles of prayer lines out here where we can get on to share what God's done for us
I'm not finished playing

Offline nessalynn77

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2013, 04:42:05 PM »
well, had the surgery, had 31 staples removed from my leg, and now pain ## 3 smh. I have to learn how to walk again, and play the organ again too. THankfully there are piles and piles of prayer lines out here where we can get on to share what God's done for us
Amen, glad you made it through, still praying for a speedy recovery, and for relief from that pain!  Thank you for the update!

Offline h313w

• LGM Member

« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2013, 09:42:25 PM »
well folks, I have a smaller brace now, my knee feels a bit better, still not ready to put weight on it like that tho. I have 7 more weeks now, that's the Doctor said. How many know that God can do it in NOT ONLY His own time, but in an EARLIER time also? I thank you all for your prayers, and I truly need more of them. Pray that I will have patience if this doesn't get better quicker like I would want it to, and that I keep the faith (TIRED AND BORED THO I AM) and whatever He will do is in His will. I thank you and love you

Harold

h313w
I'm not finished playing

Offline h313w

• LGM Member

« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2013, 01:58:07 PM »
the doc said 5 more weeks, what the doctor said. I will believe what God will do for me. thank you for your prayers. This old lady told me, "you didn die".
I'm not finished playing

Offline compton3c

• LGM Member
  • You will reach your goal if you maintain course.

« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2013, 04:56:38 PM »
I pray for a speedy and thorough recovery, glad you doing well and testifying of God's goodness. Blessings, in Jesus Name.

Offline h313w

• LGM Member

« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2013, 05:01:48 PM »
I pray for a speedy and thorough recovery, glad you doing well and testifying of God's goodness. Blessings, in Jesus Name.

heeeeyyy thank Ya. see bcuz God will do , what NO OTHER POWER can do
I'm not finished playing

Offline compton3c

• LGM Member
  • You will reach your goal if you maintain course.

« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2013, 12:29:57 AM »
Amen, I agree with you, with your situation, mine and others we know and don't know of yet. Jesus is our hope, even sliding down the rocky slope.

Offline h313w

• LGM Member

« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2013, 08:16:31 AM »
aaawwww dont preach it now lol. He's on time rain or shine
I'm not finished playing

Offline betnich

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #12 on: August 23, 2013, 10:19:31 AM »
How is your knee now?
Hope it's better...

Offline h313w

• LGM Member

« Reply #13 on: August 23, 2013, 12:24:29 PM »
it's getting ok. pray for the therapists that they will get me to the RIGHT exercises, the machines like the treatmill, etc. Just dont want to seem like im waisting money
I'm not finished playing

Offline h313w

• LGM Member

« Reply #14 on: October 21, 2013, 05:11:30 PM »
Ok it has been 4 MONTHS since my surgery yesterday. Thanks for the prayers folks. love yall. here's something else I would like you to consider :

http://www.gofundme.com/lbu7c
I'm not finished playing

Offline h313w

• LGM Member

« Reply #15 on: December 16, 2013, 10:28:28 AM »
well folks I'm almost healed over here. and I THANK GOD for your prayers on today. it's been 6 months since I've been here. time is just a moving now that I'm getting better. To God be praised. seriously. keep praying please, as I am getting to the end of this journey.

Now on other news, please pray for 6 friends of mine who lost their dads ( Angie, James, Stacy, Kevin, the Austin family, and yet another friend of mine ) also 2 women who lost babies in their family. These re the end times yall, but God will prevail because HE SAID IT. Also there's one of my main friends in chicago who's been homeless for 4 yrs now, he's reeeaaalll close to giving up hope out there. He's been on radio for quite some time, but things turned out for the worse. he's a great worker, but no one's hiring at times today, and what their looking for isnt matching with his past. looks like you have to be working to get another job it seems. Please pray for this outcome to be great for him as he neds shelter, water, food, car, job, etc. times fall on folks at times, and now it looks like he's no different. Wow I want God to help him. I dont know if it's something he's not doing that God wants, and it may be personal. I'm out the loop there, but God knows. the bruh's name is Shannon Rice in chicago Ill.
I'm not finished playing

Offline nessalynn77

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #16 on: December 16, 2013, 05:04:06 PM »
Good to hear from you, glad you're doing well!  Thanks for the praise report, and we will keep the others mentioned in prayer.  It's certainly praying time!

Offline adrian56136

• LGM Member
  • Walkin with God as a youth

« Reply #17 on: December 22, 2013, 11:17:54 PM »
Always feels good to know that God has his hands on you. God bless you, man. May your days be forever blessed.

"Trust in the Lord with all thine heart and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thine ways acknowledge him and he shall direct thy paths." Proverbs 3:5 & 6
Future Pastor Khalil Baker

Offline h313w

• LGM Member

« Reply #18 on: December 23, 2013, 11:39:02 AM »
truly thank you much Adrian and Nessalyn. Yes God gets the last say out here
I'm not finished playing

Offline f5g8t9e36xc

• LGM Member
    • คาสิโน

« Reply #19 on: August 28, 2015, 02:42:52 AM »