LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: MS. VAL AND T BLOCK  (Read 4889 times)

Offline FORGIVING

• LGM Member

MS. VAL AND T BLOCK
« on: June 21, 2013, 08:58:56 PM »
Why have you guys stop posting songs, all of us cannot afford other sites that charge for their songs. Please don't get me wrong i appreciate everyone of them but iam on a strict budget because of disability. Trust and beleive it's not like people think you don't receive a lot of money. So please, please guys help us out some i really miss you guys because i could take my time and follow your chorded sheets. Sometime trying to keep up with a video is hard. Iam praying you guys will get back in the game some pleassssssssssssssssssseeeeeeee. :-[ :-[ :'( :'( :'(. For starters could you chord Tasha Cobb's Get Up and I Love You forever. Thanks and may God continue to bless you to bless others with your gifts. Thanks :D :D :D :D :D 

Josh941

Re: MS. VAL AND T BLOCK
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2013, 08:38:56 PM »
Hey bro join my website  basicgospelpianomusic.webs.com. I post stuff on there every day and it's free

Offline T-Block

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • I got my MBA!!!

« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2013, 04:30:07 PM »
I haven't stopped on purpose. Since getting my job I haven't had time to even practice like I normally do, let alone post chords like I used to. I don't want to just post any old chords, I want them to be as accurate as possible with as many of the runs and stuff as I can fit in the post. I'll get back into it when I can. There are other LGMers who have been posting songs tho. Check out their chord posts.
Real musicians play in every key!!!
Music Theory, da numbers work!

Offline Val215

• LGM Member
  • Virtuously Gifted

« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2013, 08:07:43 PM »
I'm trying to start back posting.  Just lack of time and some loss of motivation/interest in piano... :-\
Check me out on Facebook at Virtuously Gifted and on Instagram at virtuouslygifted_215

fianna AKA FIFI

« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2013, 04:52:09 PM »
i just joind ya website

Offline Somereeds

• LGM Member

« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2019, 03:23:45 PM »
I have missed Val and T Block too!

Offline Mysteryman

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • The Jamaican breakfast patty created by me. :)
    • http://www.geocities.com/mysterymman1

« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2019, 12:11:13 PM »
A wife and 3 kids later it's hard to keep up now. lol. You have to pick and choose what to do. :D I mostly stick to YouTube now as far as posting.
Vision without action is just day dreaming. I miss practicing.

Offline berbie

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2019, 07:02:59 AM »
LGM has a great history.  This site helped me more than I can express when I as an adult was trying to learn piano. T Block, Val and others gave plentifully and freely over a lengthy period of time. Too many names to list but to All of them, I say, thank you.  But I think that time and circumstance have conspired to change the site, placing it on a downward spiral from which it might not recover. I would love to see the site return in strength, but I wonder. It brought for me, a great experience.
Pages: [1]   Go Up