LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I finally have bought a wah again  (Read 979 times)

Offline dwest2419

• LGM Member

I finally have bought a wah again
« on: February 05, 2014, 04:43:42 PM »
Hi guys. I finally bought a Vox wah pedal again. I bought one used for $50.00 bucks. I miss having a wah around the pedalboard. But now that I have bought one, I'm completely satisfied with my purchase. For I haven't had a wah since 2009. So it's been like five years. Anyway, now I'm so used to playing clean and not with effects it will take a lot of adjustments and time to get used to having a wah around. I only have a noise suppressor and now a wah added. How cool is that! Next thing I might go for is a compressor and a distortion pedal and then save up for a delay pedal later.

Offline funkStrat_97

• LGM Member
  • Da' House Rocka' is in Da' House!
    • Facebook

Re: I finally have bought a wah again
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2014, 08:24:20 PM »
Have you considered a multi-effect processor?  I know that a lot of people like individual stomp boxes, but a multi-effect unit can be a very economical and convenient alternative.
“Don't bother to give God instructions, just report for duty”
- Corrie Ten Boom

Offline gtrdave

• LGM Member
  • Men always ought to pray and not lose heart.
    • Check out some of my music!

Re: I finally have bought a wah again
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2014, 09:35:38 PM »
I dig the convenience of the mfx pedals and I use a Line 6 HD500 at church (and a Line 6 FloorPOD Plus downstairs), but I still prefer individual pedals over the mfx pedals. They're easier to adjust and you have the luxury of swapping out just the effects that you want instead of being stuck with the whole thing.
Music theory is not always music reality.
Pages: [1]   Go Up