LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Prayer Request  (Read 15240 times)

Offline shadowkeys

• LGM Member
  • Practice makes a difference

Prayer Request
« on: August 21, 2013, 11:19:48 PM »
Im asking if you keep me in your prayers as a musician we have more responsibilities in our spiritual lives. I just don't wanna fall and fail cause as musicians we must live right and acceptable. I'm the head musician now at my church and i just wanna do my best!

Offline compton3c

• LGM Member
  • You will reach your goal if you maintain course.

Re: Prayer Request
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2013, 12:23:17 AM »
I like your attitude and heart's desire, to do well. Stay close to Jesus and you'll see blessings. Always strive for the anointing , mixed with the humility of our Lord, and you'll see more than you can imagine . I'll keep you in prayer. Be blessed. Play on for Jesus. :-)

Offline shadowkeys

• LGM Member

« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2013, 11:16:55 AM »
Yess I get down sometimes i cant lie cause you wanna be a good musician and its take time and patience. How long have you playing music for. Thank you for keeping me in prayers cause they do work

Offline compton3c

• LGM Member
  • You will reach your goal if you maintain course.

« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2013, 10:56:28 PM »
I'm going on 2 and a half years to 3. I'd be better, however, I'm improving. I've been hindered by the enemy but the desire in my heart hasn't left. (Look at my post at the Prayer Board, "Touble in my way isn't just a song" and you'll get an idea. )

We got to keep holding on to Jesus, He is our guide, our shepherd. If he didn't want me to play, I'd have stopped already. Pray and God will help you through it all. You must be doing well to be the head musician, probably better than I, so keep this boy in prayer, too--I appreciate it. God bless you.

Offline shadowkeys

• LGM Member

« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2013, 09:48:34 AM »
yea I take a good look at this song. Basically i got put into that spot cause the core musicians left for new opportunities and paid gigs. there alot of pressure for me to set up and play really well.  We in this together to become great musicians for God

Offline shadowkeys

• LGM Member

« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2013, 09:58:26 AM »
I read your prayer request and Man I`m really thanking you that your not giving up on God.  It reminds me of that song by Donnie just stand. You really need God to step into your situation I would recommend fasting ( something i really suck at). In his word he did tell his disciples that through prayer and fasting you shall receive power.  In sense God cant go back on his word so if we follow His word with our whole heart he has to answer.  we both need our situations to change I am willing to go on fasting with you.

choirlist

« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2013, 02:42:59 AM »
I'm not sure what your struggle is but I give you this scripture to encourage you. Music Ministry is downright depleting and emotionally draining. It is also rewarding. How the enemy used to attack my mind is through a feeling of unworthiness. I used to feel unworthy in 2 ways.

Reason 1. I wasn't gifted or Good enough. Im not that good and I never will be I should just give up because people are cringing at every note you play. You horrible and just so much other stuff. I had to realize God calls people so HE AND HE ALONE can get the Glory. Its not about where I'm at right now but were God wants to take me. The enemy tried to kill King Jesus when he was just a baby by having herod order that all baby boys be killed. And that's what the enemy tries to do, Kill our gifts and talents at its infant stage. But if you follow Jesus You will be amazed at what he has instore for you.

Reason 2 Unworthiness because I loved women sooooo much. I was sinful and still playing in church and I felt guilty because I loved God, Iloved women and I was a sinner and the holy spirit would convict me but you know the flesh didn't want to let it women Go. I eventually realized that contentment can only come from 1 place and that's Jesus.  Theres more to the story but I don't want to write a short novel on here

Be blessed brother  Jude 1:24-25

Offline shadowkeys

• LGM Member

« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2015, 09:58:47 AM »
I just read this and it blessed my heart
Pages: [1]   Go Up