LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Financial prosperity prayer  (Read 13396 times)

Offline adrian56136

• LGM Member
  • Walkin with God as a youth

Financial prosperity prayer
« on: December 22, 2013, 11:22:19 PM »
Young man, struggling to do what's right. On my way to graduating high school in a few months, so I'm gathering all that i need in order to be basically prepared for college. The only hinderance I have is that I'm lackin the amount of money needed to go on. My mother is as well, a single parent raising me, a 3- year old, and two more kids in St. Louis through child support. She's not always able to get me what i need for senior year, nor college freshman year. Please lift us up in prayer as we do the same for you. May your days be forever blessed.
Future Pastor Khalil Baker
Future Pastor Khalil Baker

Offline Paonalove

• LGM Member

Re: Financial prosperity prayer
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2014, 10:34:58 PM »
Very interesting post on

Offline lordluvr

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2014, 12:06:11 PM »
Definitely praying for you, bro.  Having college aged kids myself, I know that the process of moving from HS to college is a very trying time.  Make sure you talk to the advisory staff at your school to help you take advantage of every source of financial aid available.  I wish I had seen this sooner, as I'd have more advice to offer that would have been timely in the search for financial aid.  My best wishes and prayers to you.

Offline arayaair

• LGM Member
    • คาสิโนออนไลน์

« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2014, 05:22:41 AM »
Readers know I'm getting better and now I am fine. Makes me want to study this further.
Pages: [1]   Go Up