LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Carlito Mendoza Drum Online Drum Lessons Site-LAUNCHED  (Read 3844 times)

Offline MENDOZA

• LGM Member
  • Some of the best playing that I've ever heard!
    • www.myspace.com/juancarlosmendoza

Carlito Mendoza Drum Online Drum Lessons Site-LAUNCHED
« on: January 03, 2014, 11:33:28 PM »
Hey LGM Fam!!!

The launch of Carlito Mendoza Drum Lessons is finally here!  First, I would like to thank everyone for all of their patience during this process.  It took a lot more work and coding than I anticipated, but it was definitely worth all of the revisions that took place.  On the site, you will see many different types of lessons (PDF files included), lesson packs, concepts, approaches, masterclasses, optional private Skype lessons,and bookings. You will also notice that there is NOT a subscription fee.  During these hard economic times, I know it is difficult to commit to a subscription, so the whole site is on a "pay as you go," basis through PayPal.  In addition, the site will be updated on a regular basis as the drum lessons library expands.  Finally, I will send out a monthly newsletter, to keep everyone posted on what new lessons, merchandise, masterclasses, etc. are on the website.  If you want to sign up for the newsletter the link is https://www.facebook.com/juancarlitomendoza/app_100265896690345 .  Have an awesome and prosperous NEW YEAR!  Until next time! Let's get to work!

Juan "Carlito" Mendoza

www.carlitomendoza.com

Offline baggettcindy

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

Re: Carlito Mendoza Drum Online Drum Lessons Site-LAUNCHED
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2014, 05:57:07 PM »
thanx for sharing...look forward to utilizing the site
Pages: [1]   Go Up