LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The Mad Professor 1 Distortion/Reverb Pedal  (Read 1063 times)

Offline dwest2419

• LGM Member

The Mad Professor 1 Distortion/Reverb Pedal
« on: January 27, 2014, 02:09:20 PM »
Hi guys. Anyone have ever tested this pedal out before? How cool is this one. I been looking for a nice distortion pedal

Mad Professor "1" Reverb/Distortion Pedal Demo

Offline funkStrat_97

• LGM Member
  • Da' House Rocka' is in Da' House!
    • Facebook

Re: The Mad Professor 1 Distortion/Reverb Pedal
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2014, 02:34:44 PM »
You may want to check some other guitar and gear forums for some further insight and guidance to specific pieces of gear.  Otherwise....go get one.  If you don't like it, you can sell it.  But before we go shopping for a nice dirt box; are you happy with your basic tone?  Is your current amplifier suitable for your needs?
“Don't bother to give God instructions, just report for duty”
- Corrie Ten Boom

Offline dwest2419

• LGM Member

Re: The Mad Professor 1 Distortion/Reverb Pedal
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2014, 02:46:11 PM »
You may want to check some other guitar and gear forums for some further insight and guidance to specific pieces of gear.  Otherwise....go get one.  If you don't like it, you can sell it.  But before we go shopping for a nice dirt box; are you happy with your basic tone?  Is your current amplifier suitable for your needs?

My repair man set my amp with low gain pre amp tubes which doesnt allow my amp to distort at all. He did this to keep the tubes to last a lot longer than usual. He could have at least set the preamp tubes to mid gain but not high gain, though. Which is why Im out looking for a nice distortion pedal.
Pages: [1]   Go Up