LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Prayer for a friend  (Read 8435 times)

Offline sjonathan02

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • My heart

Prayer for a friend
« on: March 22, 2014, 01:10:44 PM »
LGM,

If you could, please pray for my friend, John Mobley.  His wife suffered a stroke on Thursdays.  Right now, she's in a coma, stable, and responsive to touch/sound.

My thanks to you, family.

sjonathan02
Despite our communication technology, no invention is as effective as the sound of the human voice.

Offline lordluvr

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

Re: Prayer for a friend
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2014, 12:02:35 PM »
Praying, bro.  Please keep us posted.

Offline sjonathan02

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • My heart

« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2014, 08:27:27 PM »
Just got off the phone with my boy.  His wife is in hospice care at the moment.  She's still in a coma but stable.  My boy says the doctors claim that if she awakens, she won't be the same as before her stroke.   :(

My man (his name is John, by the way) is in GREAT spirits.  I mean, while talking to him I could feel the presence of God in him and on him.  He talked about wanting to see the new Captain America and Spider-man movies.  :D John knows who holds tomorrow, and he's not worried at. all. I am SO encouraged by his strength during this time.

To God be the glory for the strength of faith He's given my friend.  I ask for continued prayers for him, his two boys, and their extended families/friends.

My thanks, as well, LGM. 

sjonathan02
Despite our communication technology, no invention is as effective as the sound of the human voice.

Offline sjonathan02

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • My heart

« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2014, 11:33:32 AM »
Well, my boy's wife has transitioned to the Lord. 

I thank you all for your prayers.  I ask that you continue to pray his strength through this time.

Love ya'll.
Pages: [1]   Go Up