LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Congrats Dave!  (Read 1377 times)

Offline jlynnb1

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

Congrats Dave!
« on: September 12, 2014, 08:38:52 PM »
Just wanted to say hello, and apologize for just disappearing from the forums. Due to family circumstances my life has been in a quite a bit of upheaval over the last year or so, and I just let my participation here go. Part of that was time and part of that was that I wasn't involved in worship ministry in any capacity anymore. I should have let someone know so that Dave or whoever could step in, but tbh after a while I didn't even think about it.

Always enjoyed chatting with you guys, and enjoyed engaging in dialogue and challenging some of the preconceived notions about what gospel guitar playing is and is not. Although some seemed to have an issue with my views, etc from the very beginning, I still enjoyed the conversations and have nothing but love and respect for everyone involved.

Well, except the one guy, I can't remember his name but figure if I rub a lamp and say Prince 3 times he'll show up, lol!

Anyway, I'd like to stop in and chat every now and the, maybe argue a bit, maybe share some experience/knowledge/wisdom/cautionary tales...love you guys, be well...

Dave is a great dude, bug congrats to the new ruler of the forum!

Offline gtrdave

• LGM Member
  • Men always ought to pray and not lose heart.
    • Check out some of my music!

Re: Congrats Dave!
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2014, 03:33:48 PM »
Thanks, man. You know this forum sleeps most of the time, so it probably won't require much from me, which is good.
I pray that things are looking up for you. I know you've had quite a journey over the recent past.
Music theory is not always music reality.

Offline SketchMan3

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • In the "Gran Mountain..."

Re: Congrats Dave!
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2014, 09:27:10 PM »
Congrats. Been a ong time coming, imo.
... lies the entrance to "Garloz"
Pages: [1]   Go Up