LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Question about tutorial videos and websites......feedback please!  (Read 23183 times)

Offline Hands Anointed by God

• LGM Member

I've been offline posting tutorials for a while but i'm starting to get back in my learning/teaching modes again, my question is i know that there are a ton of tutorial websites with all kinds of stuff, i want to know is publishing a website still popular are musicians still using those sites to learn? and if so, as a musician what will appeal to you to say i'll pay $5 for a tutorial other than being in desperate need of learning a song by a deadline.....or what would you want to see or learn?

I'm asking because i'm debating launching my site finally but i want to make sure i'm effective and that their is still a demand for more online tutorials...your thoughts?
Your gift will make room for you

Offline smt1390

• LGM Member

Re: Question about tutorial videos and websites......feedback please!
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2014, 01:59:00 AM »
As a musician who is still learning. I would pay X amount to get a requested song, but at the same time being able to look through tutorials and just select one to learn is cool as well.

Offline ltljake

• LGM Member
    • http://www.pianodownloads.com

Re: Question about tutorial videos and websites......feedback please!
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2015, 12:13:20 AM »
You can pay if you want but honestly everything you want to know is now free if you know where to look.
Pages: [1]   Go Up