LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Our Faith is Under Attack  (Read 1097 times)

Offline funkStrat_97

• LGM Member
  • Da' House Rocka' is in Da' House!
    • Facebook

Our Faith is Under Attack
« on: November 30, 2015, 12:14:45 PM »
Now, more than I can recall of late, our belief that Jesus is the Christ; the Son of God is under attack.  You know that the spirit of anti-Christ is strong in this present age and it goes beyond some of the superficial things that some people like to whine about. 

Ephesians: 6:10 - 12

10 Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. 11 Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. 12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.

It's a hostile environment out there.  There are spiritual forces at work that are stronger than our collective wills and intellects, but we must remain strong and continue to lift up Christ.  For Jesus said:

John. 12:32

And I, when I am lifted up from the earth, will draw all people to myself

Even our children face outright hostility towards the faith.  A co-worker of mine (who is not a believer) was telling us about an incident that happened at his son's school.  One of his son's classmates had bowed his head to pray and his son asked him why was he praying and that there is no god.  The classmate became upset and started crying which lead to the intervention of the teaching staff.  Long story short; the school demanded that his son apologize to the other kid but he refused stating that there is no evidence for the existence of god.  Now bear in mind that these are elementary school-aged children.  It just goes to show you how deeply the animosity towards God has become entrenched in the very fabric of our society.

“Don't bother to give God instructions, just report for duty”
- Corrie Ten Boom

Offline csedwards2

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
    • Find me on the book

Re: Our Faith is Under Attack
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2015, 03:08:13 PM »
wow

Offline SketchMan3

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • In the "Gran Mountain..."

Re: Our Faith is Under Attack
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2015, 05:51:13 PM »
Christian parents should be preparing their children for such things. It's real, and it's gonna keep getting realer.
... lies the entrance to "Garloz"
Pages: [1]   Go Up