LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.

Poll

Israel & New Breed is showing their Covered: Alive In Asia concert at select movie theaters around the country at 7pm next Tuesday. I'm thinking about going, but haven't decided. Is anyone else going or thinking about going?

I'm going!
0 (0%)
I'm not going.
3 (75%)
I don't know/haven't decided
1 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Voting closed: January 20, 2016, 05:55:16 PM

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Israel & New Breed Concert at the Movies  (Read 2251 times)

Offline kodacolor

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

Israel & New Breed Concert at the Movies
« on: January 12, 2016, 05:55:16 PM »
If you're thinking about going but aren't sure if it's showing in your area here's the ticket information.

EDIT:I just realized there's a live aspect to this concert. I'm assuming they're going to be taking questions from twitter.

Quote from: Cinemark's Details Page
PLUS an exclusive Q&A session captured live from Lakewood Church in Houston, TX featuring Israel Houghton and special guests.

Offline csedwards2

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
    • Find me on the book

Re: Israel & New Breed Concert at the Movies
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2016, 10:04:20 PM »
If you're thinking about going but aren't sure if it's showing in your area here's the ticket information.

EDIT:I just realized there's a live aspect to this concert. I'm assuming they're going to be taking questions from twitter.

first time hearing about it, thanks. Probably wont go. Been taking advantage of free events lately. Unless a young lady wants to go along, Im likely out.

Offline Mysteryman

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • The Jamaican breakfast patty created by me. :)
    • http://www.geocities.com/mysterymman1

« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2016, 12:21:31 PM »
If they can make money off this you might see it happening more often.
Vision without action is just day dreaming. I miss practicing.

Offline Eagle Eyez

• LGM Member

« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2016, 02:53:08 PM »

This sounds like a good idea, and I hope it does well. I didn't really enjoy many of the songs on the Alive in Asia CD, but if it were in promotion for a CD that I enjoyed more, then I would consider it, as Israel is one of my favorites.

Offline csedwards2

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
    • Find me on the book

« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2016, 05:04:01 PM »
thats a big problem for me too; I cant say I really like Israels stuff anymore. He's strayed far away from the early New Breed Days to stuff I cant incorporate into services as easy. Remember his first albums......... almost every song could be in your worship setlist in order; not so much these days.

But Im a live concert fan anyway. I gotta be able to see the band and everything all at once. When its on video they just want to show the lead, and I dont want to see the singers. Show me Aaron Lindsay.

Offline sjonathan02

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • My heart

« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2016, 05:48:11 PM »
thats a big problem for me too; I cant say I really like Israels stuff anymore. He's strayed far away from the early New Breed Days to stuff I cant incorporate into services as easy. Remember his first albums......... almost every song could be in your worship setlist in order; not so much these days.

But Im a live concert fan anyway. I gotta be able to see the band and everything all at once. When its on video they just want to show the lead, and I dont want to see the singers. Show me Aaron Lindsay.

I would love for you to elaborate on this point as I listen to Alive in Asia. I LOVE 'How awesome is our God', for example, not sure how one couldn't incorporate that song. Now, if you're saying the entire CD, I feel like his last CD (w/"Your presence is precious") had songs like you're saying here.
Despite our communication technology, no invention is as effective as the sound of the human voice.
Pages: [1]   Go Up