LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Learning Gospel Piano Resources  (Read 2526 times)

Offline Casioman

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
    • http://cmajorninekeyz.info/index.html

Learning Gospel Piano Resources
« on: October 06, 2016, 07:06:32 AM »
Over the last 10 years I have been  learning to play Gospel piano for my church. The Internet has been a major factor in being able to get quality tuition in a genre that is not  covered by mainstream piano lessons.

I would like to say thanks to all the musicians who have been a help to me on this monumental journey. I have come a long way & I still got a long way to go.

Over the years I have seen many changes, many self tuition websites have sprung up, YouTube has revolutionised the learning process. 

I am compiling a list of the most influential  websites  offering tuition,  although many are fee based offering tuition via subscription, there are many free tuition channels on YouTube which will be added to the list. I also have an interest in playing Jazz & this will also be  reflected in the list.

The list can be found here www.cmajorninekeyz.info/page20.html

if you feel there is a website or channel that warrants inclusion or would like to comment on the current situation regarding learning to play Gospel or Jazz  piano, feel free to contact me via Facebook or Twitter as I am unsure whether replying via this post will contravene advertising guidelines

Casioman aka Cmajornine

Visit http://cmajorninekeyz.info/index.html

Offline PianoClubhouse

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • Don't talk about it....BE about it!
    • PianoClubhouse.com

Re: Learning Gospel Piano Resources
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2016, 02:55:51 PM »
LOTS of quality instruction on that page! and a few that I haven't heard of before. I'll have to check them out.

Thanx for including the PCH!

Tj
Pages: [1]   Go Up