LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hey family it's been a minute!!  (Read 10432 times)

Offline Rachaud

• LGM Member
  • God has done a work in my life.

Hey family it's been a minute!!
« on: May 03, 2017, 07:17:22 PM »
Hey guys it's been so long since I've been here on this site. I joined back in 07, and I was only 18 at the time. I'm 29 now... Yeah shocked huh? I just thought I 'd come say hello to my old family and tell ya'll whats been going on in my life after 10 years. I'm a family man now, I'm married and I have 2 children. My daughter is 6, and my son is 3. I've been married for 7 years now to my Jamaican Queen. I've matured so much spiritually, and naturally. I know you guys didn't know me personally but at the time when I was 18, 19 I was a lost child. I was going through so many things and I've sat back and I watched God move in my life. I watched how he brought me and my family from glory to glory. And with so much prayer, and spending a lot of alone time with him. The Lord did the miraculous in my life! I'm still playing the keyboard, I'm in the word of God, and the Lord has confirmed that he called me to one day Pastor. I struggled with that for a while, but I'm learning everyday how to accept my calling. By the way T-block if you are reading this then Congratulations on the wedding my brother. I pray your marriage is filled years of joy unspeakable.  I miss you guys so much!! I miss the chat rooms, I miss the debates that we use to have. T-block, LordLuvr, Dre, Shekinah, Bishop 2, LaRue, Mama Ness, Sister T, I know I missed a lot more names. I haven't forgot abut you guys. I just wanted to catch up with you guys and tell ya'll how well I'm doing now. Pray for me, and I will definitely do the same for you. I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!
What God is Going to do in your life later on will make sense of whats happening right now.

Offline csedwards2

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
    • Find me on the book

Re: Hey family it's been a minute!!
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2017, 07:22:24 PM »
Sup sir.
Its amazing what 4HG has done with this site. With only (for the most part) online interactions we truly have become a family. Not many sites can ever say that. Great to hear your story bro. Sounds like things are going well.

Offline T-Block

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • I got my MBA!!!

« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2017, 12:21:49 PM »
Hey man, welcome back. We still here holding down the fort. I remember all those years back when you came for help with the keyboard. So glad to see that you and your family are doing well. I'm about to join the family-man ranks soon, pray for me, lol.
Real musicians play in every key!!!
Music Theory, da numbers work!

Offline chevonee

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • Back and better than ever!
    • God's Glory

« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2017, 06:00:25 PM »
Welcome back bro!! It's always great to  see my LGM fam! I used to basically LIVE on this site lol!
Strike while the iron is hot!
Pages: [1]   Go Up