LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: T-Block and VAl  (Read 2115 times)

Offline wrmurph20

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

T-Block and VAl
« on: June 08, 2020, 11:05:40 AM »
Hello lovely persons :) :)again i am attempting to convince these 2 talented young people to come out of retirement and help us mature folks out. Notice i did not say old, because old is not associated with any age limit in the bible.  ?/? ?/? ?/?. Any who i need your help, this site was so awesome to come to and find what you needed in a way that you could understand the song that was chorded out. Please please iam not throwing shade on any of the other individuals who have labored and posted songs, or have a web site set up that you pay for to use. I applaud you for all you do, but its just something about chorded songs on paper that are such much easier to learn and follow at your own pace. Ohhhh don't let me forget the other blessed young man Fennert, i know i just killed your name because iam not on the page to see the correct spelling, no harm intended because you are in the arena with T-Block and Val. With this pandemic it has hurt alot of people with so far as there coinage, i am one of those. So i have to find ways to continue my learning that work with my purse. :-\ :-\ :-\. I love all of you that post and have web-sites keep up the good work, but i started out with LGM back in the 2002 and iam a mature lady so i prefer and loved the way T-Block, Val, and Ferrette, posted. Please young man don't shoot me for KILLING YOUR NAME. Be blessed, stay safe, continue to trust in God who is in control and hear and answer prayer. So all SAINTS lets touch and agree to get those 3 back in action. YYYYYYEEEESSS ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Pages: [1]   Go Up