LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: victor wooten/derrico watson  (Read 1362 times)

Offline Funkaddictus_Groovus

• LGM Member

victor wooten/derrico watson
« on: April 01, 2005, 07:32:32 PM »
I went to see V.wooten last night.Allround it was a good show.it could be great if it wasnt for the poor sound.derrico was just awsome man...he has a deeeeeeeep pocket.the played a hip hop tune and he didnt make one single fill!but when the music called for,trust me he went for it big time.only thing is we werent treated to his amzing bass drum technique as it was hard to really listen the bass drum.i booked a lesson with him(my buddy also did).its gonna take place tommorow at noon,i'll let you know how it went.on little thing before i go......WHOA!

Offline drummercat777

• LGM Member
    • www.myspace.com/bdrums777

« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2005, 09:26:42 PM »
man dude, derico is sick!!!! he is a really nice guy and is really humble. yeah, he knows how to play the song without overplaying the song. his right foot is ridiculously fast too!!! he also really loves the Lord and that is really important. by the way, how much were his lessons?

its all good and its all GOD
Psalm 150:5
why I do what i do.....

www.myspace.com/bdrums777

Offline Funkaddictus_Groovus

• LGM Member

« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2005, 01:48:24 AM »
i spoke with the owner of the school in which they perform(there is jazz club within the school)they asked 60 euros.i dont know if this is his regular fee,you know?
Pages: [1]   Go Up