LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Kit Suggestions  (Read 2396 times)

Kit Suggestions
« on: April 10, 2005, 10:06:00 AM »
what is up every one? I need yall help cause im in a dilemma of choosing a set. My heart wants a Yamaha Maple Custom, but it takes awhile for them 2 make the set and order it. I was thinking about this Birch Custom Absolute set, but I didnt like the 14x14 size floor tom. I like a lot of brands but, they just dont do it for me and plus im bout 2 start playing at different churches so i need my own equipment. My Budget is in between 2000 and 5000 dollars.  So yall get at me and help a fellow brother out.

Offline drummercat777

• LGM Member
    • www.myspace.com/bdrums777

Kit Suggestions
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2005, 06:17:35 PM »
man homey, i would love to be in your situation. i mean as far as having 2-5 g's for a set. since you have already stated that it takes too long to get the set up that you want custom orderes, i suggest going to your local shop and finding one as close to the specs of your dream kit as you possibly can, and then, just add on drums as you see fit. man, evn pro's gotta wait a ridiculous amount of time for their kits so it will take even longer for us regular guys to get what we need. lol hope this helps and good luck on the kit....

its all good and its all GOD
Psalm 150:5
why I do what i do.....

www.myspace.com/bdrums777

Offline dwdrummer

• LGM Member
    • http://

Kit Suggestions
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2005, 09:17:11 AM »
i say jus wait 4 da maple cusoms :!: they may take a min to get but it will be worth it, that is a great kit :D
out :wink:

Kit Suggestions
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2005, 11:17:52 AM »
i apologize for makin it seem like i have it made. that was just the prices i was expected to pay. For Me to order the Maple Custom, Guitar center wanted like 5500, compared to this site called DrumCentral, they wanted like 3800. I just wanted the 18x22 bass drum, 8, 10 ,12, 14, 15, 16, and a Steve Jordan 6x13 maple snare, and a 4x10 Peter Erskine Snare. Hardware would be a Yamaha System Rack with DW Cymbal Holders and Dogbones. Any one know any other stores I canm shop around in Va?
Pages: [1]   Go Up