LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: Anybody have some new chops you can pass on? Interesting ones fa sho  (Read 5851 times)

Offline LuckeeDuckets

• LGM Member
  • My lil nephew (5) putting in work now

I'm trying to get a feel of whats going on around me. If you know how to write them down and pass em on, send them. Get a couple of chops in my mix i can add. So if you know of any interesting paradiddles or something get at me. I really want to hear back from some of the best online drummers around. Stl. 8)
Stuart "Luckee" STL MO
Yamaha Concert Series

Offline SabianKnight

• LGM Member
  • Art by C1... Thanx Bruh!

Re: Anybody have some new chops you can pass on? Interesting ones fa sho
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2006, 12:05:58 PM »
Luckee man you know that if will tell you the secret recipe we'll have to kill ya. Ancient Chines Secret, doc.
Try not to become a person of success but rather a person of VALUE. - T. Harv Eker

Offline LuckeeDuckets

• LGM Member

« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2006, 12:56:28 PM »
lol. well ill like to take advantage of all the life i got available. lol. but i can dodge bullets.
Stuart "Luckee" STL MO
Yamaha Concert Series

Offline Da_Drumma

• LGM Member
    • Da' Drumma on Myspace

« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2006, 01:00:16 PM »
Lol :D sabianknights secrets should be worth dodging

Offline SabianKnight

• LGM Member

« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2006, 01:06:42 PM »
lol. well ill like to take advantage of all the life i got available. lol. but i can dodge bullets.

I hear ya man... Whatcha say u have not because u ask not Sooo ur asking.

Check your PM.
Try not to become a person of success but rather a person of VALUE. - T. Harv Eker

MaestroDivine

« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2006, 01:45:43 PM »
No!

Learn your own, *****! I'm tired of dudes wanting something for nothing!

MaestroDivine

« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2006, 01:48:28 PM »
No!

Ooops!

That didn't come out right!

Umm...

Embrace creativity, pal! It will set you apart from everyone else! Other than that, remain diligent!  ;D

Offline MODERN_DRUMMER

• LGM Member

« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2006, 01:50:22 PM »
No!

Ooops!

Umm...

that sounds a lil better!

Embrace creativity, pal! It will set you apart from everyone else! Other than that, remain diligent!  ;D

Offline SabianKnight

• LGM Member

« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2006, 01:59:28 PM »
No!

Ooops!

Umm...

Truth be told that was my initial response as well!

Offline Krazy_afro_man

• LGM Member

« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2006, 01:59:58 PM »
I would suggest locking yourself in with a drumset and create. It's a good feeling when you get some of your own stuff and then you play it and people ask you, "do that again'', so they can see it. Thats when you can say naw, and pass along the information i just gave you.

Offline LuckeeDuckets

• LGM Member

« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2006, 02:02:13 PM »
daag playas. just a question. if you did not want to send over anything, a simple click on the back icon would have been str8 with me.
Stuart "Luckee" STL MO
Yamaha Concert Series

Offline tenspeed

• LGM Member
  • "As much as possible live at Peace with all men"

« Reply #11 on: February 27, 2006, 02:29:43 PM »
 ??? ??? ??? Well LUCKEE ii think the fellows gave you that response because ,they feel you
should not ask for something and you are not willing to submit something up front. And also
it could be that you could be interperted as a "lurcker". I noticed that you only have about 20 post. and you
just signed on. Maybe you need to establish your credit first.

Just my interpretation.

Peace

Offline LuckeeDuckets

• LGM Member

« Reply #12 on: February 27, 2006, 02:50:58 PM »
Well i usually be on here looking at the clips. I've posted two myself. Im no freshmen to this site. Opinions greatly appreciated, but my bible reads, you have not becuz you ask not....how about yours? "dont ask if you havent been around long?" i feel you. no problem.  I was on this site before it had its "upgrade". I re-registered recently. Good looking out tho. You figure you would get a better response from "saved" musicians. Maybe its "church folk" musicians. lol..but i will be posting some more clips soon, and hopefully you'll be able to take sometime to give me some feedback for improvement. And,
No!

no need to cry over it. it was just a question. i can fill in the blank and im sure its nothing your pastor taught you. but yall be safe and keep making a joyful noise unto the Lord. one.
Stuart "Luckee" STL MO
Yamaha Concert Series

blaquegenius

« Reply #13 on: February 27, 2006, 02:52:26 PM »
CREATIVITY, CREATIVITY.....A BLESSED BE CREATIVITY....

On the real, the best thing to do is, practice, listen to different styles of music, work on different time sigs...

what you put in, determines what you get out...

oh yeah...Pray...ask God, He'll show you some good stuff...

MaestroDivine

« Reply #14 on: February 27, 2006, 03:16:26 PM »
Well i usually be on here looking at the clips. I've posted two myself. Im no freshmen to this site. Opinions greatly appreciated, but my bible reads, you have not becuz you ask not....how about yours? "dont ask if you havent been around long?" i feel you. no problem.  I was on this site before it had its "upgrade". I re-registered recently. Good looking out tho. You figure you would get a better response from "saved" musicians. Maybe its "church folk" musicians. lol..but i will be posting some more clips soon, and hopefully you'll be able to take sometime to give me some feedback for improvement. And,
No!

no need to cry over it. it was just a question. i can fill in the blank and im sure its nothing your pastor taught you. but yall be safe and keep making a joyful noise unto the Lord. one.

My pastor is everybody on TV...

Eccentric-Rhythm

« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2006, 03:19:13 PM »
No!

My pastor is everybody on TV...

LOL  :) ;) :D ;D Vintage Div!  :o

Offline LuckeeDuckets

• LGM Member

« Reply #16 on: February 27, 2006, 03:25:22 PM »
so basically your saying you have no place of worship? no fellowship with saints? come to my church. Stl. Leonard Baptist.
Stuart "Luckee" STL MO
Yamaha Concert Series

blaquegenius

« Reply #17 on: February 27, 2006, 03:48:28 PM »
so basically your saying you have no place of worship? no fellowship with saints? come to my church. Stl. Leonard Baptist.

Maestro - Don't do it..it's a trap...he'll steal your chops....LOL

Just joking, just joking....

Offline LuckeeDuckets

• LGM Member

« Reply #18 on: February 27, 2006, 04:21:47 PM »
im not here to steal....leave it alone cuz i dont want ne drummers getting there feelings hurt. i mean you werent given this gift to keep it for urself. if you want to know nething from me...just holla at me...love to hear from some of you.
Stuart "Luckee" STL MO
Yamaha Concert Series

MaestroDivine

« Reply #19 on: February 27, 2006, 04:29:10 PM »
im not here to steal....leave it alone cuz i dont want ne drummers getting there feelings hurt. i mean you werent given this gift to keep it for urself. if you want to know nething from me...just holla at me...love to hear from some of you.

Interesting you should say that our gift was 'given' to us. That got me to thinking...

I believe that I was 'gifted" was the desire to pursue music .. and a ability to comprehend things musicially. However, NOTHING ELSE was given to me. I worked hard for what I go. The only way you could say that .. is if I was born into this world with the ability that I have now. I wasn't. I messed up many church services - cried during many practice sessions ... before I got to this point. I'm definitely not taking away from what the Creator did in me, 'cause I believe I was placed on this path ....

However...

Don't use that line about everything being given to me, 'cause my MOMMA! can tell you it wasn't. That's the lamest line you can use, to get someone to give you something that they worked years and years to achieve...
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up