LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Master Organ Run "Bb"  (Read 3621 times)

Offline key-wiz

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • "KW"
    • http://www.learngospelmusic.com

Master Organ Run "Bb"
« on: June 03, 2006, 10:03:24 AM »

Organ Run In The Key Of "Bb"

Arr. By "Key-Wiz"

Bp/Lh/Rh

//C,C#,D,F,G,Bb,Ab,G,F#,Ab,B,F#,Ab,A,Bb,B,C,C#,Eb,C#,D,Bb,Ab,G,E,D,G,F,E,D,B,Bb,Ab,G,F,E,Ab,E,G...HOLD F

PLAY THIS CHORD

Bb/GAbBDE/FG

THEN GO INTO THE ADVANCED PREACHING CHORDS IN THE KEY OF "Bb" THAT WAS POSTED EARLYER God Bless   :wink:  :wink:
Abracadabra!!!! "Key-Wiz" The Magic Of Music

Offline Freddy229

• LGM Member
    • http://

Re: Master Organ Run "Bb"
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2006, 06:23:05 PM »
Do you have a midi clip of this? Looking at it, I want to set the notes up in sections. I  have a good idea of how they notes are grouped(every 3 or 4). but I just wann know!! ...Keep the magic happenin'!

rjthakid

« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2006, 06:39:09 PM »
Organ Run In The Key Of "Bb"

Arr. By "Key-Wiz"

Bp/Lh/Rh

//C,C#,D,F,G,Bb,Ab,G,F#,Ab,B,F#,Ab,A,Bb,B,C,C#,Eb,C#,D,Bb,Ab,G,E,D,G,F,E,D,B,Bb,Ab,G,F,E,Ab,E,G...HOLD F

PLAY THIS CHORD

Bb/GAbBDE/FG

THEN GO INTO THE ADVANCED PREACHING CHORDS IN THE KEY OF "Bb" THAT WAS POSTED EARLYER God Bless   :wink:  :wink:

Looks like Mike is coming outta retirement.   :D  :D  :D .  Always good to see your posts man!  Keep 'em comin!!!

Offline PROSTR8

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2006, 08:04:58 PM »
Do you have a midi clip of this? Looking at it, I want to set the notes up in sections. I  have a good idea of how they notes are grouped(every 3 or 4). but I just wann know!! ...Keep the magic happenin'!

Can you or KEY WIZ share hwo this is suppose to be played.....becasue I don't get it. 

What's the be played in the LH?  What's the be played n the RH?  Whats to be played on the BP?

Offline brutha28

• LGM Member
  • "Be healed, be delivered, and be set free"

« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2006, 11:10:00 AM »
Just a suggestion:

When posting advanced or Master Class material, it would be helpful to provide an example of how this is done.  I myself and pretty far along with picking up new material, but I am having a time tring to piece out the Advanced and Master Class posts, I don't get the rhythm or the motion in which you play the notes.  Are they triplets, single notes?  A midi would help everyone out. 

But its just constructive criticism.  Keywiz is doing a great job, its enough just to post the chords in this format.  But my request is to hear how some of this progressions sound in action.

THanks Keywiz
Steven P.

Peace N' Hairgrease

Offline TheReturn

• LGM Member
  • Me In My ZONE!!!!!

« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2006, 01:39:46 PM »
I DON'T SEE WHATS SO HARD ABOUT THIS POST.

THE FIRST HALF OR, THE FIRST 40 NOTES THAT ARE POSTED ARE TO BE PLAYED IN SEQUENCE, ONE NOTE AFTER THE OTHER.

THEN THE SECOND HALF OF THE POST, IS THE CHORD THAT IS TO BE PLAYED AFTER THE RUN.

I don't get the rhythm or the motion in which you play the notes.  Are they triplets, single notes? But its just constructive criticism. 

IT REALLY DOESN'T MATTER HOW YOU PLAY THE NOTES. THEY CAN BE IN TRIPLET FORM, 16th NOTE FORM OR WHATEVER JUST AS LONG AS THEY ARE PLAYED IN ORDER.

TheReturn
TRANSPOSING IS FOR CHEATERS. (thats why i want to quit)

Offline key-wiz

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • "KW"
    • http://www.learngospelmusic.com

« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2006, 07:31:24 AM »
I DON'T SEE WHATS SO HARD ABOUT THIS POST.

THE FIRST HALF OR, THE FIRST 40 NOTES THAT ARE POSTED ARE TO BE PLAYED IN SEQUENCE, ONE NOTE AFTER THE OTHER.

THEN THE SECOND HALF OF THE POST, IS THE CHORD THAT IS TO BE PLAYED AFTER THE RUN.

IT REALLY DOESN'T MATTER HOW YOU PLAY THE NOTES. THEY CAN BE IN TRIPLET FORM, 16th NOTE FORM OR WHATEVER JUST AS LONG AS THEY ARE PLAYED IN ORDER.

TheReturn

Amen ;)
Abracadabra!!!! "Key-Wiz" The Magic Of Music
Pages: [1]   Go Up