LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Keyboards  (Read 9460 times)

rpadron

Keyboards
« Reply #40 on: January 26, 2006, 08:19:29 AM »
Yamaha Motif es8. It's amazing!

Offline 4hisglory

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
    • Learn Gospel Musiic

welll...
« Reply #41 on: January 26, 2006, 08:23:14 AM »
Quote from: rpadron
Yamaha Motif es8.

Bbbbooooooooooo!!!! :)
:)

rpadron

Keyboards
« Reply #42 on: January 26, 2006, 08:25:57 AM »
why do you say that?

Offline 4hisglory

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
    • Learn Gospel Musiic

I just think...
« Reply #43 on: January 26, 2006, 08:47:19 AM »
I think that.....while it has alost of sounds and stuff....its complicated to use.   Just my opinion.  I like the Fantom X more.
:)

Offline map88keys

• LGM Member
    • http://www.amjubilee.com

Keyboards
« Reply #44 on: January 26, 2006, 09:43:37 AM »
Hey Folks,

I'm new here to LGM.  I play keys at my church as well as for a variety show here in eastern NC called the American Music Jubilee.  Check out our website at www.amjubilee.com.  

I have several keyboards that I use regularly.  Our church just bought a Motif ES8 to use along side our Kohler baby grand.  My practice keyboard here at home is  Yamaha P-60.  Quite a nice entry level keyboard.  Not many sounds onboard, but the Piano and EP sounds are amazing.  On stage at the theater, my main board is a Korg Triton Studio 88 that I've loaded with PCM boards 01 - Pianos/Classic Keyboards, and 06/07 Orchestral Collection.  On top of that I have a Roland VR-760 expanded with SRX07 - Ultimate Keys and SRX10 - Big Brass Ensemble.  

Feel free to ask any questions about these boards.  I've had alot of people ask about the VR-760.  It seems that alot of people know of this board, but not many people use one or have played one.  Ill be happy to help anyone in any way I can.  I've already got some great help from some of the posts that I've read.  Thanks for providing musicians with a very informative forum.

Offline C3Killer

• LGM Member

Keyboards
« Reply #45 on: January 26, 2006, 03:22:21 PM »
I have a C3 with the coveted 771 leslie, a casio keyboard and a Triton Le88
Doin' It Real Big For Jesus Bermuda Style

Offline KingEarl

• LGM Member
    • http://

Fantom X8
« Reply #46 on: January 30, 2006, 03:37:28 PM »
Sorry it took so long for me to reply.

The organ sounds on the phantom are okay.  They all sound okay, but I've had a couple of experiences with a Korg and I personally like some of its patches better.  But like stated above, when it comes to everything else, the fantom is #1.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up