LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: A lil help from good people  (Read 1220 times)

Offline CrazyI

• LGM Member
    • http://

A lil help from good people
« on: March 02, 2004, 01:27:12 PM »
[/i]I am coming out being real.  I am a drummer, I am a female, I am gay.  Peopel put down on my kind all the time.  But the only thing that I ask is to be treated like everyone else.  I love music and other things.  I am here to learn more than about drums.  There are a lot of thing that I have done in my life and are some things that I want to do that I have not done.  I know that prayer work, but I am .... unsure.  I have a testimony, but I will hold on to it for now.  What do you think?
I am just looking for different things to make me better at what I do.  Looking also to make friend.  I would love to go places.  Don´t leave me hangin.

I´m out!

Offline BBoy

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • Let's Praise Jesus Together!

« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2004, 04:20:56 PM »
Welcome to LGM!

BBoy  8)
Joshua 1: 7, 8

Offline ReddGirl

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • Keep on smiling!

« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2004, 04:50:49 PM »
Crazy I,
Welcome to LGM. We love you and I pray that something will be said or done at this website that will be a blessing to you. It is not my place to condemn or judge anyone. God can heal, deliver and set free us from whatever sin we may be bound in.

Offline pianomama

• LGM Member

« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2004, 11:48:43 PM »
First of all you are not crazy. Because God has not given you a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.

Second of all God said in his word that if we confess our sins he is faithful and just to forgive us and cleanse us of all unrighteousness. It is not God's will for two women to love one another the way a man and woman love one another. It is a SIN in his sight. It is wrong. God did not bring you this far to leave you now. He was with you went you were abused,
attacked and when you left your mother's house. He was with you when you needed medication. He was with you in school when no one else was there. It is his will that you do well in life. Just call on him and he will answer. Stand on his promises. May I pray for you. Dear Lord, Please bless this child. Comfort her. Let her know that she is loved. For God so loved (you-CrazyI)  that he gave his only begotten son that if (Crazy I) believe in him  she shall be saved. Bless her going out and her coming in.
Please supply her needs whatever they may be. Bless her oh God to know that you are real. Amen

Offline ThePreacher

• LGM Member

« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2004, 11:14:36 AM »
I will say a prayer for you.  May God bless you.
Pages: [1]   Go Up