LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: TO EVERYONE IN FLORIDA (TAMPA)  (Read 775 times)

Offline DeBassJr1

• LGM Member
    • http://

TO EVERYONE IN FLORIDA (TAMPA)
« on: April 05, 2006, 11:21:12 AM »
Hey wassup yall...ma name is D.j and i play bass for Proffessor wilbur belton and LADWEC...well on monday im leaving to got o tampa to stay with family...and my dads friend Mark Payne...as of now i dont know where the music stores are or the concerts. Im gonna be here for a week so if any of you guys can let me know wassup and where to go...i am looking to purchas a new bass so if yall can give me so info that will be coo....or if i can get yall contacts...maybe we can shed or summ...but anyways...the only thing they got planed for me is to sit in at a rehersal at with out walls...with mark payne....so yall beblessed

thanx
Be blessed

Offline sugabear

• LGM Member
  • Wolfgang, if you don't know...find out! Seriously!

Re: TO EVERYONE IN FLORIDA (TAMPA)
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2006, 12:54:52 PM »
Yo wassup man. I know about sittin' in on those without walls rehearsals--I've been doing it for a year. Dr. Payne is real cool, I just got tired of sitting and doing nothing. Anyway, there are a couple of music stores in the area, Guitar Center and Sam Ash. From Without Walls, they're fairly easy to get to. To get to GC, once you exit out of the church parking lot (not the Circuit City lot) make a right, go to the light and make a left onto Dale Mabry. Continue down Dale Mabry for about 2 miles (stay in your right lane) until you get to the Hillsborough Ave. exit. Make a left on Hillsborough, go under the bridge and through that light and start looking to your left for the shopping center (next to Nissan dealership). GC is in that plaza. Sam Ash is about five more minutes down Dale Mabry on your right hand side. If you go down Dale Mabry you'll see a vacant shopping center (right) Border's Bookstore (left) and Kinko's (corner). Once you cross the next light, turn in the shopping center and Sam Ash is right in the corner of the center next to the Sports Shop. Oh, There's also a Guitar Shop in the shopping plaza directly next to the plaza where GC is located.
My goal as a musician is to be better than myself.
check out my site www.tampogo.com/alsmith!!!

Offline DeBassJr1

• LGM Member
    • http://

« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2006, 03:36:36 PM »
Thanx man ...Aint you from D.C originally?? anyways, Yeah i will be there on monday, we should link up.   Im not sure what part of tampa but i know it is by the stadium. But yeah man im in the D.c area now and everything is cool up here...get at me so i can get your info.

Offline sugabear

• LGM Member

« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2006, 10:11:45 PM »
Yeah, I'm originally from DC, born and raised. To give you the heads up, the music down here ain't as happenin' as it is back home. I'm still living off of whatever music was out around 2000 back home down here. Anyway, I'll pm you some of my info. Maybe we could connect. I'm actually teaching myself how to play bass, maybe you could show me a couple of things. Dr. Payne is fulfilling the obligations of two positions, so he might call on you to help. I haven't been to rehearsal in like a month, but I'll come out when you're down here to do the introduction thing. Be on the lookout for my pm.

Offline Da_Drumma

• LGM Member
    • Da' Drumma on Myspace

« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2006, 08:01:03 PM »
Hook em up Suga!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline sugabear

• LGM Member

« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2006, 09:18:38 PM »
Hook em up Suga!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I ain't talking to you cockroach. By the way, she said yes...
Hit me up in a pm.
Pages: [1]   Go Up