LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Becoming a Pastor  (Read 1234 times)

Offline SingerfromRome

• LGM Member

Becoming a Pastor
« on: April 20, 2006, 08:54:05 AM »
Hi People,
I'm a boy living in Italy and in September I wll start to attend The Baptist University in Rome to become a Pastor. Here in Italy the baptist churches are different and I always think about how could it be to preach or sing in a great american church. I never came in U.S.A. and the only way to know something about the "american school" is too watch movies or better watch gospel concerts (Kirk Franklin, Yolanda Adams, Isreal New Breed). I'm also a soloist in a great Roman choir, and I direct a little gospel ensemble formed by 8 persons (3 sopranos, 3 altos and 2 tenors... I'm the one of two).
The Baptist University will send me in U.S.A. for the fifth year before to get the abilitation of the Ministry... if you've got something to advice me, I thank U by now.

God bless You all

Sorry if my english is not so good, I will improve it, but I think the people in this forum have a different tongue to express... the language of love... tho Gospel of our beautiful Saviour

Bye!

Offline 4hisglory

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
    • Learn Gospel Musiic

Re: Becoming a Pastor
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2006, 06:21:23 AM »
SingerfromRome , welcome to the LGM website.
:)

Offline ABOVEALL

• LGM Member
    • http://

« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2006, 09:25:04 PM »
Hi People,
I'm a boy living in Italy and in September I wll start to attend The Baptist University in Rome to become a Pastor. Here in Italy the baptist churches are different and I always think about how could it be to preach or sing in a great american church. I never came in U.S.A. and the only way to know something about the "american school" is too watch movies or better watch gospel concerts (Kirk Franklin, Yolanda Adams, Isreal New Breed). I'm also a soloist in a great Roman choir, and I direct a little gospel ensemble formed by 8 persons (3 sopranos, 3 altos and 2 tenors... I'm the one of two).
The Baptist University will send me in U.S.A. for the fifth year before to get the abilitation of the Ministry... if you've got something to advice me, I thank U by now.

God bless You all

Sorry if my english is not so good, I will improve it, but I think the people in this forum have a different tongue to express... the language of love... tho Gospel of our beautiful Saviour

Bye!

It's all to the G.  LGM members are from all walks of life.  You have your own facet wich includes being from the Italy area.  Don't trip.  The GW has to dubb us all.

Offline bishopcole

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • YES INDEED!!! AND THATS A RAP!!!

« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2006, 10:52:12 PM »
Hi People,

God bless You all

Bye!

WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME!!!  Bishop Cole
"Stay in God Always"  - Bishop Lamar Cole
"It's not about the Music, it's about the Ministry"

Offline BBoy

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • Let's Praise Jesus Together!

« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2006, 11:36:45 PM »
Welcome SingerfromRome. I wish I spoke some Italian, but my languages are Spanish and French. Welcome welcome welcome!

Be Blessed and may the LORD greatly bless your studies to become a pastor.
Joshua 1: 7, 8

Offline Divinecalling1

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • Just me!

« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2006, 01:58:30 PM »
Congratulations on becoming a Pastor which is one of the highest positions in the world.  Walk worthy and God Bless you.

Welcome to LGM

Divine
Romans 8:18 For  The suffering is not worthy to be compared to the GGGGLLLLLOOOOOORRRRYYYYY!!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up