LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: NYC Singers  (Read 1132 times)

Offline fluteman

• LGM Member
    • http://

NYC Singers
« on: May 01, 2006, 07:14:53 PM »
Hello Everyone, I am a musician/producer in the NY Area.  I am currently working on a project and I am looking for some vocalist to help me complete the project.  Want to know if there are any singer in the area that would be willing to lend their gift for an agreed upon fee. 

Also I am looking for a gospel artist to produce.  I am a new producer with some bangin tracks and ideas, but I need someone that is serious about the ministry/gift.  I am willing to front all the money for the studio time ( I have my own studio, recording is free, we will be helping each other, no gimicks.)  All I ask for is some one that is serious and that wants to work.  My ideal artist would be someone that writes their own material, and is looking for a producer to help them actualize their inner voice.

I am serious about this and I am looking for someone that is just as serious.  For those interested I will give you my personal cell number, if your not serious please dont call (201)-362-1900. 

I am a husband/father, minister of the Gospe, 19 years of musical experience, I play 3 instruments, I have a full band waiting to assist with the tracks/album.

The rest is up to you, God Bless, looking forward to hearing from one of you.
Pages: [1]   Go Up