LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: OF ALL GOSPEL DRUMMERS WHICH ONE WOULD U WANT TO SHED WIT JU  (Read 10589 times)

Without a doubt
« Reply #20 on: December 30, 2004, 03:04:31 PM »
Thomas Pridgen is cold blooded on the set. Very well disciplined. His placement is good and he is probably just as diverse as any drummer you could name.

Jhenese plays with Rizen. She resides in Nashville now. Check out the RIZEN DVD, she is on there. Jhenese Hester

Offline kazzd58

• LGM Member

OF ALL GOSPEL DRUMMERS WHICH ONE WOULD U WANT TO SHED WIT JU
« Reply #21 on: January 12, 2005, 03:16:28 PM »
Ladell 4 sho, cause to me he changed the game of drumming in gospel music cause that's who i always tried to immitate growing up. i've been playing the drums since I was 2 years old, i'm 21 now and no other drummer has had more influence on me than Ladell.     Have any of u ever heard Ladell play the song Rain on Us? cause John P Kee was singing this song at concerts before he decided to put it on a record and Ladell rip the set on that song when they were touring and made the stop down here in Jackson, TN

Offline drumzalicious

• LGM Member
    • Calvin Fenner Website

« Reply #22 on: January 12, 2005, 04:12:26 PM »
well i shed with Chris Coleman in lessons and thats always good. i can't really say anything about anyone else because i am not to educated on all the gospel drummers. however, i do like that drummer from John P. Kee's "Rain On Us", Calvin Winnans i think it was, i may be wrong.

Offline ddw4e

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • Just doing what i do! LOL!

« Reply #23 on: January 12, 2005, 04:27:11 PM »
Quote from: drumzalicious
well i shed with Chris Coleman in lessons and thats always good. i can't really say anything about anyone else because i am not to educated on all the gospel drummers. however, i do like that drummer from John P. Kee's "Rain On Us", Calvin Winnans i think it was, i may be wrong.

It was Calvin Rodgers...but Chris Coleman is awesome....but I know it probably been asked but what other CDs did he play for? :D
MERCY EN!!

Offline praisedlight

• LGM Member

My Drummers....
« Reply #24 on: January 13, 2005, 11:42:53 PM »
well i would really have to say Ladell Abrams, and my own
motivation Steven Bailey he may sound like a nobody the
boy is badddddd........

Offline pocketime

• LGM Member
    • http://

« Reply #25 on: January 14, 2005, 09:13:09 AM »
Vinnie Coliuta, Thomas Lang, Chris Coleman, Clyde Stubblefield.

Offline drmmrfolife

• LGM Member

« Reply #26 on: January 14, 2005, 05:27:57 PM »
I want to shed with any everybody that can show me how to do something, whether it is big or small, which is pretty much everybody!  HOLLA!

Offline fasthands

• LGM Member

« Reply #27 on: January 22, 2005, 11:46:19 AM »
I would want shed with dana,mike reed ,mike moore,lester,spanky,calvin rodgers, nutty,and lots more That  would be a beast
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up