LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: My Intro  (Read 1708 times)

Offline RyShawn

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

My Intro
« on: December 21, 2004, 01:27:52 AM »
Hello fellow bass players. This is my first post here on LGM. I just wanted to introduce myself. I'm 27 and have been trying to learn the bass off and on for about three years. I would put my bass down for long periods of time because I would get frustrated, but the passion I have for gospel music and the bass would not let me put it down for good. I'm self taught and have endured/still am enduring all to the agony of wanting it so bad but not always getting it right. It makes me feel good to here that I'm not the only one going through the struggle. This bass community has already helped me to see that I'm not by myself. Hopefully, I will get to give incite to other people who share the same passion for Christ and music as me. Yall be Blessed and keep thumpin'.
Be blessed and keep thumpin'.

Offline browntree

• LGM Member
  • www.reverbnation.com/btree

My Intro
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2004, 06:53:05 AM »
Hey RyShawn I feel you.  There has always been something that gets in the way of music.  Me myself, I'm still in graduate school, and it takes an enormous amount of time.  I never get to practice like I want, and I can't wait until school is over.  I've been playing for about 7 years and have never had an opportunity to just focus on music.  But I know if I'm faithful and diligent, God will continue the increase, and grant me the desires of my heart.  Keep working hard! God Bless... :lol:

Offline SisterT

• Senior Moderator
  • LGM Member
  • New Look, Still Divalicious!
    • Earnest and Roline Ministries

My Intro
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2004, 10:14:48 AM »
Welcome to LGM, Ryshawn

Offline ladybass

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
    • My Bass Grooves

My Intro
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2004, 12:01:43 PM »
Welcome aboard!!!   :)

Offline austin5

• LGM Member
    • http://

My Intro
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2004, 06:12:48 PM »
Like you I just joined LGM not to long ago & I feel right at home. I love GOD, my Bass and Gospel Music.

WELCOME HOME; Ryshawn

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FRED :D

Offline RyShawn

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

My Intro
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2004, 01:32:18 AM »
Just wanted to say thanks to everyone who replied and welcomed me in.
Be blessed and keep thumpin'.
Pages: [1]   Go Up