LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Drum tuning  (Read 5316 times)

Offline Keys410

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • A perfect man I am not, but I strive to be!

Re: Drum tuning
« Reply #20 on: September 28, 2007, 04:05:01 PM »
I got you man! I hope you like this! It is a pretty good price and the kits in good condition!

http://used.guitarcenter.com/usedgear/details.cfm?listId=104431840

Man that joint is sexy!!!!LOL...In my price range too...I need to see how to get that sent to my GC
I'm destined for greatness!!!

Offline yamahaboy

• LGM Member
  • I Love Jewels!!

« Reply #21 on: September 28, 2007, 04:09:13 PM »
Can you get it sent to the Crib? Maybe they will ship it to your door! ::) ?/?
Richard

Offline Keys410

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #22 on: September 28, 2007, 04:38:13 PM »
Can you get it sent to the Crib? Maybe they will ship it to your door! ::) ?/?

Trying to avoid shipping cost. Now if I have to pay...It's coming to the crib or job

Offline yamahaboy

• LGM Member
  • I Love Jewels!!

« Reply #23 on: September 28, 2007, 04:41:23 PM »
I would ship it to the job man! I got a pair of Original Jordans stolen off my door step! :'( :-\ I got them back tho!..lol..
Richard

Offline Keys410

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #24 on: September 28, 2007, 05:11:21 PM »
I would ship it to the job man! I got a pair of Original Jordans stolen off my door step! :'( :-\ I got them back tho!..lol..

What size sticks did you hit ole dude with? LOL

Man I had a mp3 sent to my house and that day I work 9-9. I get home no package so for months I thought it got took. So I was sitting there ready to beat down the first person I saw with it. Well 4 months later my rental office calls me like "We have had a package of yours for a few months now". I'm like all those times I come to pay rent and nobody said anything. Famous quote "We forgot"

Offline SabianKnight

• LGM Member
  • Art by C1... Thanx Bruh!

« Reply #25 on: September 28, 2007, 05:19:36 PM »
Putting things back on topic.... Evans is in the midst of a Clincic Tour on Tuning. Check your local Evans dealers or their website. It will be hitting Orlando Oct. 27 I believe. This will be a good tie to bring in those problem drums and get some percussive healing.

Again most these questions on tuning can be answered in Bob Gatzen's DRUM TUNING DVD... invest because tuning is an art. You don't just wake up and tune well no mater how well you play.
Went to a clinic recently with an A-List player and instructor...  who made the mistake of tuning his own kit. Uuugh, played excellent... kit sounded like garbage.
Try not to become a person of success but rather a person of VALUE. - T. Harv Eker

Offline Keys410

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

« Reply #26 on: September 28, 2007, 05:44:35 PM »
Putting things back on topic.... Evans is in the midst of a Clincic Tour on Tuning. Check your local Evans dealers or their website. It will be hitting Orlando Oct. 27 I believe. This will be a good tie to bring in those problem drums and get some percussive healing.

Again most these questions on tuning can be answered in Bob Gatzen's DRUM TUNING DVD... invest because tuning is an art. You don't just wake up and tune well no mater how well you play.
Went to a clinic recently with an A-List player and instructor...  who made the mistake of tuning his own kit. Uuugh, played excellent... kit sounded like garbage.

I think this is the joint dude tried to get me to buy at guitar center but I didnt want to buy another waste of money DVD...

Offline yamahaboy

• LGM Member
  • I Love Jewels!!

« Reply #27 on: October 02, 2007, 11:53:25 AM »
 ;D :D
Richard

Offline JFunky

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • Marvin McQuitty jr. (Thank You)

« Reply #28 on: October 02, 2007, 12:59:17 PM »
I think this is the joint dude tried to get me to buy at guitar center but I didnt want to buy another waste of money DVD...

Bob Gatzen's DVD will be part of my DVD Library pretty soon. ;D
Psalms 144.1 - "Praise be to the LORD my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle."
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up