LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: i apologize  (Read 1660 times)

Offline drummerboy25

• LGM Member

i apologize
« on: February 14, 2005, 10:08:51 PM »
hey drummers, i don't know if any of u have been reading my daily scriptural posts, but if so i'm writing this not 2 apologize 4 giving the word of God, but 4 how it my have come across as arrogant 2 some people. this was not meant 2 be the case, therefore i am truly sorry. so 4rm now on, i'll just give scriptures and let the readers develop their own interpretations.  :) God bless

Offline CalKel2

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

i apologize
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2005, 10:16:49 PM »
Well I personally didn't find your interpretation of the verses to be arrogant. I'm always blessed to hear different interpretations of the Scriptures.  And I thank you for sharing your ministry with us. Be Blessed.

Offline Pinaro

• LGM Member

i apologize
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2005, 07:43:31 AM »
nah b..its nuttin like dat..matta faCt i b readin dem all da time....it sometimes makes me refleCt on my life and how im livin and wat improvments i Culd make......i think sometimes u gotta b arrogant tho dts da only way some pple might undastand and get da bigga piCture..nah mean
chris "Daddy" DAve ROCKS!!!
jesus ROX HARDER!!

BROOKLYN

Offline keyboardgirl

• LGM Member
    • http://

No I was not offended
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2005, 11:20:45 AM »
Yes do not apologize for the word of God because some people only want to hear the good scriptures about the word of God.  Yes God is a God of blessings but he is also a God of judgment. However they do not want to hear that the word cuts.  In Hebrews 4:12 For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit....  At some point the word of God should cut us because we are not perfect.  We are striving for perfection (St. Matthew 5:48).  This scriptures states to be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect. The word of God is true drummerboy25. So do not feel like you were being arrogant.  Some people just do not want to hear the TRUTH! 1 Peter 4:17 For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God:and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God? Be encouraged Drummerboy25 and do not stop speaking the true word of God.  Rememeber II Timothy 4:3-4 says for the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine;but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;and they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables. Be blessed and keep preaching.

Offline keyboardgirl

• LGM Member
    • http://

Matthew 5:48
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2005, 11:24:43 AM »
Sorry their was a happy face over the scripture the verse was
Matthew 5:48

JoyCH

i apologize
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2005, 02:28:52 PM »
2 Chronicles 32:24

"In those days Hezekiah became ill and was at the point of death.  He  
 prayed to the Lord, who answered him and have him a miraculous sign.
 But Hezekiah's heart was proud and he did not respond to the kindness
 shown him; therefore the Lord's wraft was on him and on Judah and
 Jerusalem. Then Hezekiah repented of the pride of his heart, and did the
 people of Jerusalem; therefore the Lord's wraft did not come upon them
 during the days of Hezekiah." (The New Student Bible Intern'l Version)

My point, Hezekiah did it, Saul did it and had to be corrected by Samuel, David did it, Jacob did it to Esau, Paul did it and had to corrected by Barbabas, I did it, you did it and someone else will do it too.

But thank God that He lets us mess up so we can examine ourselves; and that's a good thing.   :D

Joy

Offline drummerboy25

• LGM Member

thank u
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2005, 10:42:36 PM »
thanks 2 all of u 4 the encouragement. i appreciate it. 8)

preach25

preach
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2005, 09:38:45 PM »
man keep doin' what cha do. if people don't receive the word, thats their problem. stay encouraged because as stated by some1 earlier, people 2day don't like truth.
Pages: [1]   Go Up